OVER OR UNDER: Star Backcourts

The first rounds are coming to a close. Will we see any Game 7s?

It's time for the second Over/Under of the playoffs!



ORL/CLE: Garland & Mitchell combine for 50+. I’ll take the UNDER. The Magic have looked like a different team at home. Those two combined for 51 last game & I just can't see that happening again here. Hell, we may even finally see a first round Game 7 when it comes to this series.



LAC/DAL. Luka & Kyrie combine for 60+. I’ll take the OVER. They only combined for 49 last game with Kyrie's weak 14, but they're going to be fired up to close out this series and the Clippers just look defeated already IMO.




*Stay Tuned for the RESULTS posted below later tonight.

----------------------------------

RESULTS:

ORL/CLE: Unreal that Donovan scored 50 on his own. LOL. Garland actually had 21 so they combined for a wild 71 points and still lost. I've got them taking Game 7 at home though. (LOSS)

LAC/DAL: Luka & Kyrie combined for 58. You've got to be kidding me, haha. Well Mavs won the game & series as I suspected. (LOSS)


Current Over/Under Record: (1-3-1)

Comments

  1. Unfortunetely picked Harden in G5 where he sh*! the bed. It would be wise to check Harden's all time G5 stats, they are awful lol. It's easily PG13 time today, I think Dallas will finish the series today.

    Tomorrow we need to pick from TWolves - Nuggets series as it's the only game of the day. I think Nuggets are gonna win the series, and I will prolly start with Gobert.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I switched to Banchero on GD after Harden's choke performance gave me a 14 on FP. Now Harden will probably go off and beat Banchero.

      Delete
  2. I'll take the under for Luka-Kyrie 60. Luka will go berserk. But Kyrie loved the idea back in G5 of spending more of his energy on defense. As a Mavs fan, I do hope they focus on defense, because offense will come.

    Got Banchero picked, playing at home in an elims game.

    West Semis, I got monster Antman picked. This feels like a true West Finals and this will be I think be a 7-game series. Relying on Nuggets to win the series. I don't even know which team I want my Mavs to possibly face (we still have to deal with Clippers)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You called the under...by 2 points, but still the under.

      Delete
  3. Maccabi de LevantarMay 4, 2024 at 8:11 AM

    It's funny how Mitchell single handedly managed to ruin your prediction while still losing the game xD

    Going with Edwards and Franz Wagner for the weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mitchell scoring every point for his team for the entire 4th is just wild.

      Delete

Post a Comment