NBA Playoffs Start Soon!

Hey everyone!

NBA Playoffs are starting soon. I've received a few messages as to whether Drive to the Finals will be back. I'm happy to report that it is! 

Fantasy Postseason is back and provides a website that can host the competition! It will be starting after the play-in games have been determined. 

Google Drive will be back up and running, and will start during the play-in games. An email for that one will go out in the next few days. Leave a comment if you aren't on that email list and would like to be added.

Look forward to another playoff season. Enjoy the last day of the season on Sunday. There is a lot of playoff positioning still up for grabs, including first place in the west where none of the teams control their own destiny. 

Comments

  1. Oh wow FPS is back! Glad they didn't shut it down as they originally announced last year.

    Excited for the Mavs this playoffs. A Round 1 with Clippers, a conf semis hopefully with OKC, conf finals with the Nuggets, and a finals hopefully with a lower seed East team. I can dream, right? :)) We'll probably get bounced in Round 1 by a suddenly clicking Clippers. But I totally regret not making the trip to the USA this May. Wait, lemme soft-talk my wifey...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These playoffs are gonna be great! Thank god my Suns got the Wolves who they dominated all year. And my Lakers are prob in trouble as they'll likely face the Nuggets post play-in. Those are the two teams I follow and root for these days. However, I'll also be rooting for the Mavs because I hate the Clippers also Luka Magic is the best and I love all you Mavs fans on this blog.

      Delete
  2. I'd love to join if this is still an option!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep checking this blog. Link to the FPS 2024 will appear here right before the playoffs Round 1

      Delete

Post a Comment