BOLD PREDICTIONS: No More Home Cooking

It's time for the 5th annual Bold Predictions segment! I now sit at (1-33) lifetime after getting none of them right last year. As always, I'll continue to make these BOLD as hell (many with multiple things that need to happen), but I have a good feeling about this playoffs. It's wild that after 3 days of games, STILL no road teams have won. Well, I'm here to let you know that this will change on Tuesday. It's time to get BOLD baby!


PHX/MIN: Devin Booker will score at least 30 points and the Suns will WIN this game. I’m calling for Booker to put these frauds in a cooker this game. And by frauds I mean KAT & Gobert. Love me some Ant-Man. 



IND/MIL: Tyrese Haliburton will record a triple-double & the Pacers will score over 100 points. This is BOLD because the guy didn't have double digits in any category last game, not even points. Also, the Pacers were held to 94. I think they'll dial-up the offense in this game.



DAL/LAC: Luka will notch a 40 point triple-double & the Mavs will WIN. This is BOLD because he only had 33 points and only 6 assists in Game 1 & the Mavs looked awful. It was way worse than the final score implied. Looking for them to turn this around big time.




*Stay Tuned for the RESULTS posted after the games.

----------------------------------

RESULTS:

PHX/MIN: Well, I was right about some road teams winning. I just can't believe the Suns weren't one of them. Booker scored 20 points, played poorly again & the Suns lost...again. (WRONG)

IND/MIL: The Pacers somehow won because Siakam continues to play out of his mind. Haliburton only had 4 rebounds and ended up with a double double (12 points, 12 assists). (WRONG)

DAL/LAC: The Mavs won, which I was right about and am quite pleased about; however Luka only scored 32 points and wasn't close to a triple double in this low scoring affair (WRONG)

Current Bold Predictions Record: (0-3)

Comments

  1. I agree on Luka. G1's 1st half was so weird. Lots of misses on open looks.

    Change of pick: Booker in G2
    Staying the course: Bam in G2
    Next: Russell in G3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got Booker to bounce back,Bam then James

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping for Booker over 30 so yes.NO to Haliburtin Hate to say he looked terrible .NO to Luka 40 plus but they may win but ill take Clippers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking Tyrese since Indiana couldn't beat MIL without Giannis. Who are y'all picking ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i got Booker I was considering Durant or Siakam .Haliburton may bounce back

      Delete
  5. Not touching Mavs vs Clips and Suns vs TWolves series yet, as I can see they could still go both ways.

    I want to pick Portis before Giannis returns, but I'm also expecting a bounce back from Hali, so leaning towards to him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Siakam is playing out of his mind!

      Delete
    2. I think I'd prefer to get 50+ from a player who may advance then under 30 from someone who gets eliminated. Unfortunately I took Durant/Booker who stunk up the joint.

      Delete
  6. If Booker doesn't start seriously cooking in Game 3 it's over. I mean, the Suns need to blow them out in Game 3 and make a statement!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Booker laid aN egg he was horrible//Suns are cooked/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment