BOLD PREDICTIONS: Will The Celtics Make History?

Still winless at 0-6, but it's lucky #7 for Game 7 so anything's possible! 

MIA/BOS: Speaking of anything being possible, in the history of the NBA Playoffs teams are 0-150 when trailing 0-3 in a series. The Boston Celtics have already done what very few teams have done and have tied it 3-3. They're the first to have a Game 7 at home after coming back from 0-3 to tie it. Wasn't sure which way would be most BOLD, but here we go: The Celtics will WIN THIS GAME & become the first team in NBA history to come back from 0-3. They will do so with a double digit victory. This is BOLD because well... it's historic, but I also added a nice margin of victory to make sure it's not too easy on me. It may have also been BOLD to say that the Heat will win, but who knows; all I know is it will be fun as hell!

PS: If the Celtics do win, it's going to make things very tough for most of us as far as player picks go in the NBA Finals as most of us have already exhausted their entire starting lineup.


----------------------------------

RESULTS:

The Heat won Game 7 convincingly in Boston. WOW! Heat vs Nuggets in the Finals coming right up!


Comments

  1. If the Heat win, it will be a win-win for everyone. Heat with the Finals berth, and Celtics be praised for their valiant effort. I can almost hear the crowd applauding after the game.

    If the Celtics win, then it will be extremes for both teams. Celtics will be celebrated and everyone in Beantown will go bat-shit crazy. But the Heat will go down in history probably the only one from the beginning of time up to the foreseeable future to be the only team to give up a 3-0 lead. This one will hurt for eternity.

    But I’m rooting for the Celtics, as I’ve mentioned at the beginning of this playoffs (no thanks to my Mavs). I already gave up on Tatum and Co after G3, but that G6 win (albeit 0.1 second win) gave me hope again.

    Can’t miss G7!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Heat missed their chance at home, with the White's miracle. But if there is a crazy year in the NBA Playoffs is this one. I had the Celtics as the favourite for the title, and even if they win, they would have needed 7 games in each round. Anything that happens will be history, as the Heat could become Eastern Conference champions coming from the Play-in, and barely making it into the Playoffs with a comeback in the game for the last spot. So let's enjoy it! I just ask one thing to the officials, please let the players be the stars xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Duncan Robinson for me as my pick. Risky, but I want to keep at least Horford for the Finals if they advance, Williams and Brogdon? apart

      Delete
  3. Gratz Heat! Well-deserved berth to the Finals.

    Two days to think about Finals picks. But looking like Jokic G1, Murray G2.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment