BOLD PREDICTIONS: From Cold To Hot!

Coming in hot at 1-3 I've got two more Bold Predictions here for ya!

Mem/Min: Dillon Brooks will score 25 points or more while making at least 4 three-pointers. He's been pretty bad so far in the playoffs & hit rock bottom last game shooting 3-18 and 1-10 from downtown putting up a line of 8-4-4. He has score 11 points or less in 3 games and has yet to score 25 in any game so this is definitely BOLD. Unrelated to the prediction, I feel like Memphis will win this game and that there will be no game 7s in the first round.



Mil/Bos: Jrue Holiday will score 30+ points & the Bucks will lose. He hasn't done much scoring in the playoffs thus far & only scored 10 points in their Game 5 close-out last round. He only scored over 20 once in that round and never got to 30.  Seems pretty BOLD given those circumstances and that I'm calling for a Game 1 loss as well. I imagine the Celtics will be all over Giannis and will make it a tough game for him while opening up scoring opportunities for Holiday. Only time will tell!



----------------------------------

RESULTS:

MEM/MIN: Brooks fouled out with 23 points. He totally would have gotten to 25 if he hadn't. Just my luck; he easily hit enough 3s with 5 total. I had this prediction originally at 20 pts and upped it to 25 in order to be BOLD enough, but it killed me in the end.

MIL/BOS: I originally had this at 25 & upped it to 30. Holiday got exactly 25, but the Bucks def didn't lose. Oh well!


Current Bold Predictions Record: (1-5)

Comments

  1. Nice predictions! Agree with Dillon Brooks, he feels like a good bet for a breakout game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betting on Memphis win.
    But wishing on Wolves win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unreal. Fouls out with 23 points instead of the 25 but hits all the 3s. Can't believe coach didn't challenge. It wasn't even the correct call. Such BS. Oh well, close, but no cigar. I previous had typed 20 but changed to 25 to make it tougher and it lost it for me. But hey, go bold or go home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The way Memphis seemed to struggle with the Timberwolves...I wouldn't be surprised if they get swept the next round by the Warriors, if Ja doesn't become the Ja of the regular season soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no way they get swept, I even think they can win the series and beat the Warriors; however I'd def call the Warriors the favorites

      Delete
  5. Naturally after finally getting the high score on the 16th day I'm back to red for the 5th freakin time! 12 lousy par from D'Angelo Russell, less than HALF his average of 28. While I did not expect him to beat KAT or Edwards I did expect him to beat Beverly! When will my luck reach par?

    ReplyDelete
  6. took edwards..next game is tough Ill take dane but want to look at the betting odds

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment