(Not)Guaranteed: Making adjustments

Welcome to another edition of Guarantees in which I (do not) guarantee playoffs things that can happen in Game 4 of NBA Finals which is on Wednesday. So far 46/108 Guarantees were correct, but just 1/4 last time. Let's see if it can get better in remaining Guarantees.

Guarantee #109: Making adjustments! I guarantee Devin Booker will play better game than in Game 3 and will score at least 30 points on 40%+ FG%. [Correct, he had 42 points on 61% FG%]

Guarantee #110: No foul trouble! I guarantee Deandre Ayton will have at most 3 fouls in Game 4. [Correct, he had 2 fouls]

Guarantee #111: Big scoring support! I guarantee Khris Middleton will score at least 25 points in Game 4. [Correct, he had 40]

Guarantee #112: Great ball movement! I guarantee Suns and Bucks will have at least 45 assists combined in Game 4. [Not correct, there were 40 assists]

 



Feel free to discuss in comments your picks for the remaining games, my guarantees, players and teams performances. And whenever you read it, have a great day!

Comments

  1. I agree on #111. Middleton will get open more now that Suns are expecting to converge on Giannis.

    Hope the Suns win though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonight I am picking Mikal Bridges, hoping for the bounce back! Hoping that the Bucks win this game, because I like both of these teams and would love to see a tight series all the way to the finish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately Bridges was not great pick ;/ but at least Bucks won ;)

      I changed my plans and picked CP3 in his not good game... which sums up this edition for me... next I have Cam Johnson, Craig and probably Teague in G7...

      Delete
  3. glad i didnt take Paul last game but will next time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, here was my plan: Pick Paul in the elimination game, as soon as one team wins it´s third game. So, the series is tied at 2-2, that means, Paul for g6, right? Ah, I don´t think so.

    G5 is where Paul has to take over. Bounceback game for him. If the Suns want to win, and I am sure they really want to, then Paul has take his game up a notch (is that correct?). I doubt they can win without a good game from Paul. And if they lose I doubt he will be much good in g6 in hostile territory where he struggled mightily.

    As Taong always says "don´t keep the superstars for the last games" :D

    So I will pick him in g5. G6 my last remaining Buck Connaughton, and for g7 I chose Cameron Johnson.

    In FP I will start with Johnson and save Crowder for g6, then in g7? I guess it would be Payne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm shocked you have so many nice pick left as my 3 best picks (fortunately all of them are playing so far) are Cam Johnson, Torrey Craig and Jeff Teague...

      And I also think CP3 will play nice as he is big player and should shine in big moments. And we know that Game 5 is like smaller Game 7 ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment