OVER OR UNDER: No Blow-Outs Please!

Here's my first OVER OR UNDER of the playoffs. Let's hope this goes better than my BOLD PREDICTIONS did the other day... and just for the sake of fun if I hit the number EXACTLY then I get an extra bonus point :)


WAS/PHI: Westbrook will grab 13 rebounds. His rebounding has not been great lately & he only grabbed 5 rebound in Game 1, even with Embiid in early foul trouble. I expect him to be aggressive as all hell tonight. So I'm taking the OVER!



ATL/NYK: The Knicks will win this game by 11 points! This series could go either way & I think it will def go 6 or 7 games. I fully expect the Knicks to win tonight at home & MSG to go crazy with fan support. Randle should be much more aggressive than he was in Game 1, but I'll take the UNDER here, because I don't think it will be a blow-out.


MEM/UTA: Donovan Mitchell will score 33 points! I say he comes out guns blazing to help the Jazz even this series. I'll take the OVER & wouldn't be surprised if he goes for 40!  

*Stay Tuned for the RESULTS posted below later tonight.

----------------------------------

RESULTS:

WAS/PHI: Westbrook got hurt twice & had popcorn dumped on his head once. Needless to say, he sucked donkey balls, the Wizards got blown-out & he only got 6 rebounds.

ATL/NYK: The Knicks clamped down in the 2nd half & just barely hit the under on 11 pt win by defeating the Hawks by 9. Nailed this one!

MEM/UTA: Donovan (25) was outshined by Morant (47) but the Jazz still got the win with great games from several players. Missed the over on 33 here :(

Current Over/Under Record: (1-2)

Comments

  1. I hope you're right with Westbrook as he's my pick in FP...

    I wouldn't be surprised if Hawks win second game, but I'm hopeful Randle will contribute as he's my pick in DttF ;) I still think that Hawks should win series, I could be close, but if they win G2 somehow, they'll be in really good position.

    I thin Utah won't need that many points from Mitchell today as I expect them to be hot from distance and game over after 1st half, but I may be wrong ;)

    But objectively I'd go with 3 UNDERs, but I'm hoping at least Westbrook will rebound well today ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I tend to be relatively bold with my OVER/UNDER selections also, although not quite as BOLD as in the other column. If I hit 1 out of the 3 I'd be happy with that, but hoping for 2!

      Delete
    2. When you're going bold, it's a lot more fun, so I like that ;)

      Speaking of bold I smell some game-winning buzzer-beater this week in playoffs and I hope to see that ;)

      Delete
  2. Brad Beal is the obvious pick for me tonight, as I've already picked Russ in G1. Anything over 40+ PRA would make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. had Beal.He had 29 at half then only 40.Still good though.Morante was a great pick.Thinking of him next Tonight I got Butler then George then either probly Bam or Morante

      Delete
  3. I am taking the under about Westbrook, just afraid of possible blow-out and he will not play enough minutes.

    As a Knicks fan I'd love to take the over, but I think it will be under. I think all the games in this series will be decided in the final minutes.

    I will take the over with Mitchell, as he was so frustrated after game1. I expect a big game from him. Even over 45? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I said no blow-outs! Wizards blown out of the building. Westbrook injured and also tries to fight a fan after having popcorn dumped on him. My crazy bad luck streak continues! He only got 6 rebounds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're not getting the huge PRAs like in the Bubble. Back to more realistic numbers. Got Beal today. Wanted to save him for next game, but gotta' pick players quick before they are toast. I'm thinking LAC gonna be the toughest, K Leonard in round one? Maybe after today. Tough decision on that series.

      Delete
    2. Butler, Tatum, Russ... Very unlucky indeed. We are only 5 days in tho, I'm sure you are gonna bounce back from this bro!

      Delete
    3. Yeah, I also had Tatum and Westbrook last 2 days, but bad picks are inevitable in this game ;) I hope that streak will end quickly, but you never know... I hope Jimmy will wake up in Miami playing nice game ;)

      Delete
    4. Butler my favorite player he going to fight I expect 35 points

      Delete
  5. Clippers are getting swept but still have Leonard and George. Game 4 might be a blowout but in an elimination game star players should be in close to the end. I finally beat Jason on google drive with Beal getting 40 to Randle only getting 31 but Randle was yet another double digit negative projection differential on fantasy postseason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One person on GD took Morant and he just passed 40 so unfortunately still no gold or green yet

      Delete
    2. one person in my league took Morante Hes now in second Im in first by 8 Got Butler tonight

      Delete
  6. Where will the Westbrook carousel stop next? Chicago? New Orleans? Thoughts?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope he stays in Was. It doesn’t look like he’s chasing a ring yet.

      Delete
  7. Well, two games down in each series, time to change venues. In the West three series are tied, only the Mavs are up 2-0 and now have two games at home. I guess the only higher seed to advance should be the Jazz. I have a hard time imagining the Suns or the Nuggets to win their series and I hope the Clippers save their surprises for the off-season which should begin soon enough.

    In the East three series are on track, the three top seeds are up 2-0, as expected, the other series is tied, but so what? The Knicks and the Hawks are both just allowed to play for a job as cannon fodder in the second round. About as fun as the play in games in the East.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was happy to see a happy Dirk in the stands in G2.

      Let’s go Alex!
      Let’s go Mavs!

      Delete

Post a Comment