BOLD PREDICTIONS: 5 Times The Fun!

Currently 0-2 & have been busy with other things, but Bold Predictions are back & will cover the next two days of games. Remember, I make this ultra difficult on purpose & don't usually believe these things will actually happen; but I put it out into the world letting us all know that there's a chance of it!

Sixers/Wizards: Bradley Beal records a triple-double. This is bold because his teammate averages a triple-double & this just never happens for Beal as rebounding & assisting aren't really his role. In fact, this one is so BOLD it doesn't even need a second part to the predictions, LOL. -- Westbrook was the one with a huge triple-double & Beal actually had one of his lesser productive games with 27-4-4.


Jazz/Grizzlies: Donovan Mitchell scores at least 40 points & the Jazz win. This is bold because he hasn't even scored 30 in either game he's played, they're on the road & the Grizzlies certainly seem competitive enough to be able to tie up the series on their home floor. -- Spida had 30 points & the Jazz won, so ya know, I was at least close on this one!


Celtics/Nets: Evan Fournier scores at least 25 points & Brooklyn wins by single digits. This is bold because hasn't scored more than 17 in any game of the series & Brooklyn has won all of the games (aside from the one they lost) by double digits. -- Fournier was decent with 18 points scored, 2nd only to Tatum as far as Celtics go, but it certainly wasn't enough & Brooklyn won by double-digits.


Blazers/Nuggets: Dame & CJ combine for at least 60 points & the Blazers win by double digits. This is bold because the Blazers are coming off a a double digit win, this game is back in Denver & Dame/CJ only combined for 31 points last game. -- In one of the best playoff games I've seen in recent memory, Dame almost went for 60 himself, but somehow the Nuggets hung on to win in double OT with guys like Rivers & Morris essentially powering them to the win. Dame was so incredibly clutch & I just can't figure out how Denver won this.


Lakers/Suns: Chris Paul gets a double double in points/assists, but the Lakers somehow pull out the win. This is bold because CP3 has been limited due to injury & hasn't yet recorded 10 or more assists in a game & has only had double digit points in 1 game. Even with CP3 playing his best game of the series & the Suns being at home & AD likely not playing, the Lakers could still (sadly) steal the game. -- CP3 re-aggravated his shoulder and didn't return, but the Suns were already blowing out the Lakers. Boy was I wrong on my bold prediction, but I loved the result. As an NBA fan from Arizona, I've been rooting hard for the Suns!




----------------------------------

RESULTS: (0-5 on these...)


Current Bold Predictions Record: (0-7)

Comments

  1. It's bold indeed...I could see the Blazers one though. Or maybe CP3 if he is healthy enough. My picks for tonight are Morant on FP and D.Brooks on DTTF as I already picked Morant there

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope for Beal TD or at least 30+ points as he's my pick for today ;) predictions bold as always, but still not impossible and who doesn't love dreaming? And if it happens, then what a boost of confidence it is ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going with, obviously, Morant today.

    For tomorrow, I won't pick a Suns player as AD is down and Suns have a legit chance to advance 2nd round. Can't go Blazers and LeBron too, and I've already picked Jokic. Kemba is doubtful, so it makes Smart a smart pick once again, who will most probably get my pick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, here we are. Three series in the West tied at 2-2, and the fourth may very well join them. I picked Leonard and George (KL in GD and PG in FP) and no Doncic, and now it looks as if that was a big mistake. I picked Booker in FP and Ayton in GD and not a single Laker, and now Davis is hurt. I picked Jokic and McCollum in FP and not once from this series in GD and I have no idea how it is going to turn out.

    Tonight there are only two games, and I have Morant (GD) and Valanciunas (FP) pencilled in. The Wizards disappointed me deeply. When I picked Westbrook (in both games, I try to avoid that, especially in the first round), he had 14 PRA less than Beal. When I picked Beal later on, he had 14 PRA less than Westbrook. Argh. If they manage to avoid the sweep I might be picking Beal in FP, but probably not.

    Tomorrow I have to start picking the big guys. So it is LeBron in FP and Lillard in GD. Maybe that will inspire them to a great game and/or a road win.

    Who is going to win any of these series? The East seems to be so easy, but the West?

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog today...either Smart or Porter tomorow ? Leaning towards Porter ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may go very outside the box with Fournier. I’ve been unlucky with picks and my only saving grace may be to preserve as many players as possible that may move on

      Delete

Post a Comment