Game Two Tonight: Who do you have?

Tonight is Game 2 of the NBA Finals, and there are some injuries of note. Both Goran Dragic and Bam Adebayo are doubtful to play. I believe Adebayo is already ruled out, and I haven't confirmed it yet but seems like Dragic will not either. This is a huge blow to the Miami Heat, and also a huge potential blow to DTTF pickers who haven't taken them yet. Such as myself, who planned to pick Bam Adebayo tonight. I should have taken my own advice and picked him last series when the matchup was strong. Big error.


Tonight, I'm going with Jimmy Butler. I still have Bam Adebayo and LeBron James left, so I need to make my Butler pick right away. Here's hoping he can pick up the slack with a lot of players out. He is playing with a sprained ankle so there is risk with the pick. Tyler Herro would make a great pick tonight if you still have him available. Tonight may also be a good time to pick a Heat role player who might step up with an added role, such as Kelly Olynyk or Kendrick Nunn. 



Who do you have tonight?

Comments

  1. AD for tonight but contemplating Butler...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also fearing a blowout game. So maybe a sixth man

      Delete
    2. Still waiting to hear about the starting lineup... but it's either Nunn, Herro or Olynyk for me.

      Delete
  2. I still have AD, LBJ and Butler as my top 3 picks. But with Bam at least out for G2, I will pick AD. So I expect Dragic to be out the rest of this series and I can pick Nunn or Butler in G3 if I see good things out of either of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, this year's Finals are different - it looks like sweep with all injuries... I took Playoff Rondo one game too early as he played great in G2, but not in G1 and Herro was my choice for G2 and was ok (but Olynyk was better). Now with possibly two games remaining I have to pick LeBron and one of Heat's player (Crowder/Olynyk?) and pick them in good order ;)

    In FP I'm 28th and I probably won't crack top10 (maybe top20 is realistic), but in DttF it is really interesting - I'm 5th and I'm just 14 points away from leader, so it'll be fun in the end to pick right guys because this is decisive moment of DttF and for now I like my chances to at least finish in top3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It wouldn't be me if I picked the Lakers BIG TWO at the correct time! AD ZERO points, 1 assist and 2 fouls (those on FP have it really bad with 4TOs putting him at -3). LJ is doing much better though he's turned it over 4 times also. These picks must count get your heads out of your you know whats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally they won. Now, they just need a 2-2 to make this really interesting

    ReplyDelete
  6. had LeBron Im down to the nitty gritty but have 41 point lead in my league but he has James left.Either Crowdr Olynick Robinson or Kuzma ?? who should i take

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crowder seems to be the one consistent. The others a gamble, but Olynyk an upside if Bam continues to sit. A 41 lead can easily be erased by an LBJ game. Good luck mate!

      Delete
    2. guess ill stick with Crowder and maybe take Olynick next game Tough call but changing it now can jinx it

      Delete
  7. I'm 4th on FP now and I still have BAM left. If he plays, he gets my pick on G4, if not, it's Olynyk for me. I'll probably pass the current top 3 guys as they have none of LBJ/Davis/Butler/Adebayo left, but the 5th place guy still has LeBron and point difference is only 6. Hopefully Bam returns, so I'd have a small chance for the chip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s a tough decision considering Bam is still listed as questionable. Be careful setting it up as FP closes picks minutes before game start.

      Delete

Post a Comment