OVER OR UNDER: Epic Series vs. Sleepy Series

Here's my second OVER OR UNDER of the playoffs. So far I'm (1-1). Let's see how I do this round!


BOS/TOR: Tatum will score 30 points in the game. I'll take the over! This may be wishful thinking since I have him selected, but he's the best player on the Celtics & in the series (in my opinion) so I expect him to score big & carry the Celtics into the next round. 



LAC/DEN: YAWN... The Clippers will win by 12 points. I'll also take the over! This series feels over to me & I see no reason why the Clippers won't just blow them out of the water. The battle of LA is inevitable & the basketball Gods have called for it from the start of the season. May as well get to it!


----------------------------------

RESULTS:

BOS/TOR: Tatum scored 29 so I was wrong by just a point! (1-2)

LAC/DEN: Boy was I wrong here. Not only did the Clips not win by a lot; they didn't win at all! And then they lost another even to force a Game 7! (1-3)

Comments

  1. I’ll take the over. And the under. Respectively.

    Got Tatum picked.
    The following day, Eric Gordon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take the over on both as well. I have the Raptors winning, but I think Tatum is gonna get a ton of points here. Though, if any Celtic scores I'd like it to me my pick, Kemba Walker.

    Agreed on the Clippers Nuggets series. Let's get to that battle for LA as soon as we can. Nuggets and Rockets just aren't getting it done up to this point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think the celtics will win but i used the only Raptors I needed to pick( 3 ) The spread is only Celtics by 2 nobody left on Raptors who i feel is a must pick .I picked tatum Im taking Brown on Celtics Sill have Smart and Walker and only used 1 Heat player

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am taking the over on both too, I still believe in the Celtics advancing and I won't pick anyone from this game. So I can have all the Heat and Celtics available for the next round. And I hope the Clippers winning by a big margin will mean more minutes for my pick Porter jr. Westbrook for me tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have pick the Raptors top 3 already. I have pick Walker so my pick goes to Brown. So if Bossa advance, I will have the rest of Heat and Smart, Tatum, Thesis and possibly Hayward coming back next round. Got Westbrook tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should know better then pick someone Barkley says will go off! So Far, pretty low PPG for Kemba

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was wrong on both counts! Tatum was under by 1 point. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tatum had huge numbers! The numbers me and Charles B wanted for K. Walker.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Starting today and continuing till the end of the playoffs ONE game/day. Today is easy but tomorrow (9/13) is where tough decisions come into play.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Clippers last made the Western Conference Finals in ............... NEVER! Remember when the faced the Rockets in 2015 and lead 3-1 before imploding?! I'm going for broke in GD since I have nothing to lose since I'm in 25th out of 33 which is really 25/31 since the last two have become inactive. It doesn't help that I had the embarrassment of pulling the repeat stunt for the 2nd time in 3 years this time taking Dennis Schroder in back to back games! I lost 26 repeating Schroder instead of taking unused S. Gilgeous-Alexander on 9/2. In my one good year 2018 I somehow took Jrue Holiday back to back instead of picking Rajon Rondo which cost me 35 points. I don't understand what was going on in my head that I could pick somebody again so soon. While it would still be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awful I could understand forgetting if it's a week apart or longer but 2 or 3 days?! I don't think I deserve to be playing but I'll continue to anyways.
      Clipper on GD, Nugget on FP.

      Delete

Post a Comment