Lakers to the NBA Finals: Who joins them next?

Yesterday, LeBron James and the LA Lakers won their way into the NBA Finals. Tonight, we might find out who they will be playing (should Miami win). Both potential Finals are loaded with interesting storylines. The Miami Heat playing against LeBron James is a story in itself, and not one people likely thought would happen when the playoffs started. On the other hand, The Boston Celtics and the LA Lakers is a huge rivalry dating back to the Magic Johnson and Larry Bird era. It feels like when one of these teams is ready to compete for a championship, the other team is right there with them. Which of these two storyline series would you rather see play out, and why? Let us know in the comments!



As for tonight, you have a tough choice between your best remaining Celtic or picking a Miami Heat player. The decision might come down to how many quality LA Lakers picks you have left. I still have four in LeBron James, Rajon Rondo, Kentavious Caldwell Pope, and Alex Caruso. I'm completely out of Celtics except for Daniel Theis. On Miami I still have everyone except for Goran Dragic. I am going for Miami to win the series, but I am picking Tyler Herro tonight. This is because even if Miami makes the finals, I'm going to have plenty of picks left to choose from that are about as productive as Theis is. Hoping for some Herro ball tonight!

Comments

  1. Pre-bubble I never thought Heat would be here, but now I think they deserve it more than anyone in the East (even the Bucks). Even the few Heat losses weren’t bad. Gonna be good Finals.

    Riley vs Lakers
    Bron vs Heat
    Game on!

    Lakers in 6 though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the toughest pick of DTD 2020. Lakers gonna win game one. But someone on the Heat is gonna get buckets. I suspect Pat Riley has some secret recipe cooked up just for this round. I usually only have players from one team left by this round. This year, well different year in soooooo many ways. Gonna be the coin flip. Crowder, Robinson, maybe Herro or Caruso, KCP, AD or maybe a JR Sighting? Feel like going with a veteran, but then again, Herro and Robinson don't get fazed by the bright lights. Might need 2 coins. Who You Picking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got Dragic G1 just on the basis of how good he was in G1 last round.

      G1 pick should be one of your top4 available from your pool.

      I though of AD coz I’m afraid he’ll get injured and be less than 100%. But I’m reserving him for G2.

      Feels weird not having to talk about homecourt advantage as a factor in strategizing this year :D

      Delete
  3. got Davis then ill see how players do Still have James who i need to take on a day the leader in my league doesnt.But Davis tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got Crowder. Pretty safe minutes & seems like a guy I'd have to pick at some point. Gotta see the Lakers Game 1 rotations before picking from them. Herro & Dragic will be coming at some point & of course Lebron & most likely Rondo. Beyond that I'm pretty thin... maybe Howard or Robinson, haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment