BOLD PREDICTIONS: Goodbye Champs; Hello MPJ

 Currently 0-6 moving into my third Bold Prediction segment here. 

Raptors/Celtics: Lowry, VanVleet & Siakam will combine for 65+, but the Raptors will still lose the game/series today. This is bold because they combined for less than that in the previous game that they won & of course got nowhere near it in the previous game they lost. Also, they're the defending champs so it's a bit bold of me to declare their defeat, but I've been on that tip since before the series began.


Clippers/Nuggets: Michael Porter Jr will log his 2nd straight double/double & the Nuggets will win this game, evening the series. This is bold because I highly doubt it will happen, but hey, anything's possible & that's why it's a bold prediction! In my fantasy world, Coach Malone realizes that they need Porter's scoring to stand a chance in this series & provides him with the minutes he needs to get this done, thus allowing me to comfortably pick Porter Jr. in Game 5. :)


----------------------------------

RESULTS:

TOR/BOS: The players hit the point threshold I stated (although they had 10 extra minutes of game time with 2 OTs); however the Raptors pulled off the win to force a Game 7. Lowry was clutch so I'm glad I at least picked him on a big night. Stormin Norman was the X-Factor that really came through for the Raps.

DEN/LAC: Porter played over 30 min & had the opportunity to double-double, but came up short on rebounds. I've got Tatum tomorrow in the Bos/Tor Game 7, which leaves MPJ available to me in Game 6 IF the Nuggets manage to force a Game 6, which I doubt will happen.


Current Bold Predictions Record: 
(0-8)

Comments

  1. If your first prediction comes true, then I'm screwed because I have already picked all three of them, and the rest of the Raptors will not score much if they lose. First I thought of picking Ibaka, but since he is questionable and I don't need more players leaving the game, I will go with OG. Tomorrow I will finally go west and pick Harden before elimination game

    ReplyDelete
  2. FVV in G6, Harden in G4.

    For Friday, I will picked between MPJ and G. Harris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AlexHerges:
    As a fan of the sport I just love g7. But when having to pick here? Ugh, I hate it. Boston doesn´t seem to want to win the series. They keep finding ways of losing, especially when fellow German Daniel Theis should be the gamewinner. They wasted his dunk in g3 with .5 seconds to play, they wasted his 18 pts in g6, lots coming at the end of regulation and in the OTs. The simple fact that every single of the six games so far was won by the "away team" does not make me any more optimistic that the champs will pull this one out, right after I have picked all three of their stars in both games.

    Ugh, I hate g7... (not really)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got both of my predictions wrong; that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment