BOLD PREDICTIONS: Final Game 1; The HEAT is on w/ Rondo

Currently 0-8 & running out of time to get at least 1 Bold Prediction correct this year. 

HEAT: The leading scorer on the Heat will not be Dragic, Butler or Adebayo. This is bold because those are their top 3 scorers & Miami's rotation got very tight in the last round. I just love the team basketball these guys play and any night could belong to anybody. Who would have thought Herro would have gotten 37 a few games back!? For all I know Olynyk or Nunn will come out & do that some time in this series after barely playing at all last series. Get your popcorn!


LAKERS: Rondo will get at least 7/7/7 tonight. This is bold because the dude has not been getting starter minutes at all & of course not starting, but playoff Rondo is real & I doubt he he waits to get going. I can't predict a triple-double because the guy can barely double-double with the minutes he's being given, but 7/7/7 is not something he's done these playoffs. If the Lakers really want this series to end in 5 or 6 games, they should really start Rondo. Green & Pope are pretty damn worthless. If they're not hitting threes, which they haven't been, what's the point of them being out there? Defense? Blah, entertain the masses & get some Rajon out there. And while they're at it, start Kuzma also!



----------------------------------

Comments

  1. I hope you are not right about Dragic, as he gets my pick for game1. Not many good options available for me. Dragic, Herro, Robinson, Rondo, Kuzma, Danny Green and Calswell-Pope are my remaining options for the Finals, just choosing in order of PRA per game just in case someone gets injured

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm usually not right on these predictions, haha. I'm sure Dragic will do fine!

      Delete
    2. Actually Dragic was not fine! Sorry :(

      Delete
    3. He was decent until injury.

      Without Bam and Dragic, this team had no chance

      Delete
    4. Yes, I am fine about my pick, the bad result is all your fault ;)

      Delete
  2. So I have all players from both teams except Howard and Green for the LAL. Herro and Adebayo for MIA. So my top 4 are LBJ, AD, Dragic and Butler. But I will pick Butler if his team is down 2-X and LBJ if he’s in a closeout or down 2-X.

    For G1, I’m leaning between AD or Dragic. Since I want to see how AD will be matchup with either Bam or Crowder before he gets my pick. Dragic will be my pick because he has played well in G1 of the postseason so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Iguodala will be worth a pick this final. Since he has play against him a lot as Golden State against his Cleveland days.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. All I got was Rondo 7 points + a total of 7 assists/rebounds. Does that count? Lol

      Delete
    2. He got sat down a bit today. He look jittered in G1. Plus the blowout minutes.

      Delete
  4. G1: You called it, Nunn had some GOOD numbers. Went with Crowder. Not much there. And thought it would be the Lakers getting hurt. Not the Heat. Yikes! G2: Maybe Butler or a Laker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i took davis and happy with 48.I still have James left But will take Nunn next game and think he may start Then have Crowder Rhondo Robinson

    ReplyDelete
  6. Next game is looking like Nunn or Herro for me. Will decide once I have a full picture of the injuries and starting lineup.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment