OVER OR UNDER: Will The Higher Seeds Strike Back?

Here's my first OVER OR UNDER of the playoffs. Let's see how I do!

Jokic will rack up 45 PRA. I'll take the over! This may be wishful thinking since I have him selected, but he's due for a big game & can certainly be a triple-double threat on any given night. Love that Joker!



Luka Doncic will score 30 points. I'll take the under! Doncic has been spectacular, but it's time for the Clippers to take things seriously & lock him up. 



The combined margin of victory of these two game will be 15 points. I'll take the over! I expect both the Nuggets & Clippers to win handily. Should be good games, but I think those respectively teams will pull away nicely and get wins.

----------------------------------

RESULTS:

DEN/UTA: The Joker only got 41 PRA as Jamal Murray took over in the 2nd half. Close but no cigar. (Wrong)

DAL/LAC: The Clippers alone won by 43 points, so it's safe to see this was an easy over. Just too easy of a challenge here in hindsight, but I'll take it & make the next one harder. (Right)

Current Over/Under Record: (1-1)

Comments

  1. Nice to have the over or under back too!

    I will take the over with the Joker. As I said I will have him and Murray in the wrong order, and Jokic will carry more of the load. I don't know if a triple double, but I definitely see him scoring 30+ points today.

    I will take the over with Doncic, because he is too good even with the best defenders in front of him. I expect another big stat line from him, but this time in a losing effort. I will add I expect a bounce back from Paul George tonight.

    I also take the over with the combined margin, but I think one of the games will be close, and the other one will have the +15 margin itself

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm taking the over with Jokic as well. Similar wishful thinking, but I think tonight is his chance to shine.

    I'm taking the over with Doncic. He is always a good bet to put up big points, even in a losing effort.

    I'm taking the over on the 15+ points, but this I'm really not sure about. Just need one big win for the over to be a good bet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going the same - over (I hope so as I also pick Joker), under (I think Mavs will be blown out) and over (the same reason as last one) in those three ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ll take Joker, over. Doncic, over. 15diff, under.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will say over with Jokic and he will have a triple double of 50 PRA (30/10/10). I also him him for tonight.

    I will go over with Doncic. He has to do more with KP out and possibly DFS. I will go (32/10/13).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jokic by halftime.

      28 FP
      29 PRA

      Delete
    2. Crazy that he had such a weak 2nd half and got eclipsed in a big way by Murray and didn’t get to 45 PRA

      Delete
    3. Alex Herges:
      Jokic after 1st quarter: 21/2/2 = 25 PRA
      Then goes on and scores a whopping two points in the next two quarters. 16 more PRA after the first 12 minutes. 41 is not bad in itself, but after that opening period? Hmm...

      Murray on the other hand, he follows his 50 point game with a nice 42. Now to hope he somehow reaches these numbers for a third straight game and for the Jazz to wrap things up.

      Delete
  6. So no Lillard for G5, have to rolled with McCollum. Was going to go with Nurkic, but AD will be playing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive also got McCollum for tomorrow. Hope he plays well!

      Delete
    2. Yes, McCollum is the obvious pick, as they will not survive until Sunday xD

      Delete
  7. Had Nikola Vucevic picked for FP but something unprecedented has happened! A BOYCOTT of the game (by the Bucks)! Now I need to pick in the tied Thunder/Rockets series because I've used McCollum and Nurkic there. I've got McCollum for GD but also didn't use Nurkic and got that lowly 16 from Lillard due to his injury.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The NBA Playoffs are postponed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The NBA Playoffs are postponed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The NBA Playoffs are postponed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just today’s games maybe. Tomorrow’s games are still not flagged as Postponed

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment