Tuesday's Pick: Home Teams Back on Serve

After both Toronto and Denver each got a service break on the road to tie their series at 2, they are back on serve and look to be back in the driver's seat. If you risked it and picked a 76er or Trail Blazer on Sunday, then kudos to you. As long as the favourites hold, you've got a nice advantage now.

Today, the right move appears to be picking a player from one of the road teams. I've already drained a bunch of 76ers, so I feel like the best call is the keep picking Philly and rely on Kawhi Leonard to carry all my remaining Raptors to the East Finals. I've got Tobias Harris tonight in Google Drive, since I've picked Butler and Embiid already. I've got Ben Simmons tonight in Fantasy Postseason, since I've already picked Butler, Redick, and Harris. I'm saving Embiid in that pool for the game 6 and steering as clear as I can from Portland vs Denver for as long as I can.


Comments

  1. At first I thought about picking Aminu and play conservative just in case the Blazers advance. But I will go with Lillard, because if they lose today, in the next game they will face elimination on the same day than the Sixers (Embiid) or the Raptors (Kawhi). So just need to pick him today. And save CJ McSunday for a possible game7.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, CJ on Sunday. I always suggest CJ on Sunday. It's his day of the week!

      Delete
    2. If you have Lillard, Embiid, Kawhi and CJ, I can see picking one of them tonight is a must. I have the first three and I'll bet on two 7 game series or at least picking the right game 6 player leaving a game 7 stud. I'll take Aminu.

      Delete
  2. I have to use either Embiid or Lillard as both series are continuously on the same days and both could end in G6 (G7 must always be forced and I got burned on that a few years ago in a Clippers vs Thunder series back when Durant was on the Thunder and both CP3 and DeAndre Jordan played on the Clippers). I decided to first use seed difference (tied at +1-both series are 2 vs 3) and then regular season difference (Raptors +7 vs Sixers, Nuggets +1 vs Blazers) so I took Embiid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm holding Embiid and Lillard even though I expect each to lose. I think both go 7 but I'm willing to choose the one least likely to go 7 for game 6. Looking to maximize my round 3 strength with round multiplier scoring.

      Delete
    2. What game gives you multipliers? I see 1.0 1.0 1.0 1.0 on Fantasy postseason for all rounds.

      Delete
    3. I set up a league in FPS that Jerry and Tangent are in with DraftKings scoring plus round multiplier. If interested in joining next year, e-mail me at ValuePicker11@hotmail.com. 14 members this year and can expand to 20.

      Delete
    4. Ken, looks to me like you picked Lillard, no?

      Delete
    5. I switched after the 76ers got blown out.

      Delete
  3. Seriously Embiid 0 points in the 2nd quarter, are you awake?!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 9 PAR at haltime, he's not even on pace to beat the 23 PAR in G2! Wake UP Embiid and get your head out of your arse, you already burned me on FP with 18 in G2 [he was -5 in Blocks+Steals-turnovers (1 block but 6 TOs)] TWO GARBAGE games would be DISGRACEFUL!

      Delete
  4. 30 point margin now everyone is out! Butler 34 Harris 21, Embiid 20, Simmons 18.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will take my 21 from Harris as a win here.

      Delete
  5. 2 straight duds for me. Ouch. Next...

    08: Tatum
    09: Kanter
    10: Gordon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment