Thursday's Pick: Just One Game

Today, we only have the Raptors and 76ers game to choose from. With the series tied 1-1, your pick could ultimately go either way depending on who you think will advance. I like the Raptors to advance. I have to like them to advance. I'm Canadian. Picking against the Raptors would betray my entire nation!

Tonight, I've got Joel Embiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid in Google Drive to the Finals. Makes sense to get the big guy picked early as this would be an ideal situation for him to shine.


I'm also in a Fantasy Postseason league with a round multiplier. For that league, I'm playing it safer and going with Tobias Harris, who's looked strong this series so far. After tonight we will be going back to more days with two games, which should give us more options on how we want to play this.

Comments

  1. I also have the Raptors as my favourite to advance. But I will go with Ben Simmons tonight. After two bad games in a row I hope he will increase his stats at home. Hoping for a triple double in a losing effort

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto

    02: Embiid
    03: Horford
    04: Paul
    05: Harris
    06: Capela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Embiid tore it up, but Philly is now favored to win the series. So in a way, I'm glad I didn't pick him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment