Saturday's Pick: A Harden Pick is Sometimes an Easy Pick!

Tonight, we have just one game on the schedule. Houston trails 2-0 and is a clear team to start picking from. With this being their first game back at home and having James Harden available, now's the time to go with Harden before it's too late!


If you've picked Harden or are saving him for later for some reason, you could also pick one of Chris Paul, Clint Capela, or Eric Gordon. You could also pick a Golden State player, but why would you even think of doing that?

May the Fourth be with you!

Comments

  1. Wow that game last night! I watched it this morning with no clue as to the result & was treated to one of the best playoffs games I’d ever seen. Anyone who picked from game obviously picked right as they got 2 games’ worth of points!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto. I love NBA replay online allowing for elimination of adds and jumping past dead time I watched the entire game with 4OTs in 1-1/2 hours.

      Delete
  2. The last two weeks have been a nightmare, in the 1st week I was 2nd or 3rd now I'm 23rd with the last two consistently active players only 7 points behind me! Freaking Mitchell and Tatum burned me BIG time not to mention losing Westbrook since I believed the Thunder had a good chance until it was 3-1 with G5 in Portland so I could only save 1 of their top 2, I lost George on FP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, easy pick today. Let's see if the Beard can see. We will not be so lucky to have 4 overtimes again, right?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment