BOLD PREDICTIONS: Time for Splash Bros

Currently 1-11, so let's get to win #2 with Monday's Bold Predictions!

I hate to agree w/ Sir Charles, but I do believe that the Celtics very well may not win another game in this series. The Bucks are just too good (aside from that fluky Game 1). Irving is going to need to go bonkers in order for the Celtics to win this next game & even the series. It's often difficult for him to get a triple-double as he's almost always short in rebounds, but I'm going to go ahead & say Kyrie gets a triple-double in a loss. That's a super bold prediction of course.



James Harden will score less than 30 points & the Rockets will lose. Yes, I'm saying the Warriors will effectively shut him down here in Game 4. I'd really like the Rockets to win & even the series, but I see the splash brothers simply bringing it in this game. See my next bold prediction below...


Curry & Thompson will combine for at least 60 points in this game. They only combined for 33 last game & it had 5 extra minutes of overtime. Even in the game before that they won, they only combined for 41 points so I'm calling for a huge increase here. As much as I HATE them, I'd predicting they make a big splash here in Game 4.


As always, be sure to come back to this post after tomorrow's games to see the RESULTS summary that I'll add here to the bottom.

----------------------------------




RESULTS:
Wow, this was my super bold post & I almost got it right! I fell short exactly where I thought I would with Kyrie getting a double-double, but not a trip-double as he fell short in rebound w/ a 23/6/10 line.  (Wrong)

Dead wrong & I've never been so happy! Hate those Warriors. Go Rockets! 38 for Harden in the win. (Wrong)

Only 41 for the Splash Bros. Curry did his part with 30, but Thompson has been pathetic this series. Only 11 points for him. (Wrong)

Current Bold Predictions Record: (1-14)


Comments

  1. I don't love or hate the Warriors, but I hope they will win today because all the other series are so close that it's difficult to predict. I doubt the Celtics will lose two straight at home. So my pick goes to the Rockets. And I hope if GS are able to limit Harden so much (which I don't think so, as he always go many times to the line), it will mean CP3 carries more of the Rockets load. At least I hope he will not get ejected xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you seen these games? When the Bucks are “ON” there’s nothing the Celtics can do at home or anywhere to stop them.

      Delete
    2. I watched, but even with great games by Middleton and George Hill the Celtics were not that far. And Tatum will make his open 3 someday (I guess), maybe Smart will return and make it tougher for Middleton and co...we will see. I would never underestimate the Celtics and Brad Stevens. I still think the Bucks will win the series though, but I would be surprised if the Celtics lose 4 straight games. Anyway I will have time to pick Kyrie in the next game if they lose today

      Delete
    3. Well, there ya go. They lost both games in BOS! Even with Smart back & Tatum playing well, it made no difference. You've got Irving next game & I've got Horford who will be my 4th Celtic pick so I'm pretty happy to have been riding MIL so hard here.

      Delete
    4. Yes, I guess the Celtics are worse than last year, don't know why. They wouldn't lose this game last year, especially with the Bucks not making their shots, and Anteto with foul trouble. They lost the game in the 3rd quarter. But I am ok with picking Irving next, my 3rd Celtic, just wanted one more game to pick Horford too

      Delete
    5. Bucks outscored Celtics bench. They were jacking up quick contested shots while others were wide open. Anyways, would been nice to pick 1 out of the 2 top Celtics since I thought CP3 would go over 30 PRA’s since it was his birthday.

      Delete
    6. Obviously Celtics bench has been awful on offense, George Hill alone outscoring them. But I also think their defense has not been good enough (except for game1), and yesterday the Bucks were missing many open shots. If they made half of them the game would have been over at halftime. And then 3rd quarter without Anteto on the bench with 4 fouls, they had their chance and played awful at both ends of the court.

      Delete
  2. 06: Capela
    07: McCollum
    08: Tatum
    09: Harris

    Staying the course :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a bunch of good Celtics left and really only Clint Capela left on the Rockets. So today I'm picking a Celtic. Jayson Tatum it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've listed my results in the post! Now a 1-14 record. LOL. However, I got really close with my Kyrie prediction. I'm happy to have picked him & not a Rocket now that HOU & GS are knotted up. Needless to say I'm avoiding that series & I'll be rocking Horford on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment