Wednesday's Pick: Favourites Up

So far, we have five series go through game 2, and four of those series are now 1-1. Tonight, we have a bit of an easier situation, as the three home teams are up 1-0.

Wednesday's Game:
Indiana at Boston
Detroit at Milwaukee
Utah at Houston

Detroit looked awful in game 1, so this series is safe to pick from. If you still have Andre Drummond left, tonight is a great chance to use that clear pick. It doesn't look like Blake Griffin is coming back these playoffs. Get Drummond while you can.

If you are like me and picked Andre Drummond, then I don't see any other great Piston picks to make. I'd look towards the other series. Indiana looked awful in the 3rd quarter of game 1. They scored 8 points in the quarter! that's awful! However, their roster is lacking in must pick options. Utah, on the other hand, have a handful of very strong options in Rudy Gobert and Donovan Mitchell. They very well could win this series, but as the number 5 seed set to face the Golden State Warriors if they were to pull off the series win, they likely aren't going too deep this playoffs. I'm willing to pick a Jazz player today and risk it. Can't wait too long, as there are many huge scorers in this series to pick.

I've got Gobert tonight. Who do you have?


Comments

  1. I also picked Drummond, and I agree I don't see any safe pick coming from the Pacers without Oladipo. Sabonis is the only player I could think of. But Jazz have many good options. And I think they will need a big game from Donovan Mitchell tonight if they want to have an option to win. So he gets my pick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree with Maccabi here, but Gobert would be my alternate pick. Logic is sounds with this post!

      Delete
    2. Mitchell is sucking. So far my picks have not performed well this playoffs although they've been sound picks on teams that will definitely lose so no reason to be too upset I guess. :(

      Delete

Post a Comment