Tuesday's Pick: Splash Gordon

Tonight, we have two games on the slate. Milwaukee hosts Boston trailing 1-0. Milwaukee looked awful in game 1, but as the top seed in the East, they deserve one more game to prove themselves. Meanwhile, Houston looked like a solid matchup against Golden State in game 1 but just fell short. Golden State are still the top team until proven otherwise, so the smart bet is to just keep draining Rockets until you run out.

We've got James Harden, Chris Paul, Eric Gordon, and Clint Capella to choose from. If you haven't picked Chris Paul yet, he would get my pick. I picked Paul in game 1, so I'm rolling with Eric Gordon. He had an amazing game 1, and while I doubt he can repeat that, I've gotta take the chance I can get something close. So, tonight it's Splash Gordon. Aka E-Money. Aka The Hobbit. Into Mordor I go!


Comments

  1. I still think the Rockets will take this series long, and I prefer to wait to pick them at home. After game1 I think the Bucks must come back strong for this game, and while I am not sure the Celtics will advance, I will pick Middleton for the same reason I picked Tatum. I don't mind losing them for their next opponent in case they advance.And also picking him at home, and Anteto will need a lot of help to win this game, or the Celtics will close their defense enough to limit him. I hope it will give me a better result this time

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30: Harden
    01: Lillard
    02: Embiid
    03: McCollum
    04: Paul

    Eric is a good pick especially if you want to save Harden and Paul just in case they advance. If Rockets win G2, noones gonna want to touch that series until GSW 2-1 or HOU 3-X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn’t matter anyways, because on the 4th is the only game being played either GS up 2-0 or tie at 1-1.

      Delete
    2. And Taong those are some bold picks. You're really that certain that the Rockets, Blazers & Sixers will lose? I'm not convinced that's the case for any of the 3 teams although the Rockets really needed this Game 2 win so they're the most likely to fall of those at this exact point, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Blazers ended up 1-1 just like the Sixers are.

      Delete
    3. Just staying the course. If the winds blow the way I predicted it, then I’ll place somewhere. If not, then I lose

      Delete
  3. Gordon did not have a great game so I'm glad I didn't pick him. CP3 was decent enough. Harden was hampered by the eye injury so his night wasn't as big as it otherwise would have been. I'm probably waiting until the elimination game to look his way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment