Jerry Ricochet's Upcoming Blogs! (2019 Edition)

Hello everyone! Myself & Tangent will be keeping this blog active with Taong chiming in as often as he's able. Just as last year, I’ll be aiming for a blog entry surrounding each day of the playoffs & will generally alternate between the two concepts described below:

Against The Grain
I recognize clearly what the two most popular picks of the day are & make a suggestion for another player more under the radar with reasons why that player could very well over-perform & potentially put you in a good spot competitively by going contrarian to the masses.

Bold Predictions
I make extremely bold predictions (going against something that's favored/expected) about each game on the day's slate; just one prediction per matchup that I fully expect to be wrong about, but just might be right about. I encourage you all to agree or disagree with me in the comments & create an engaging discussion. I'll keep public track of my winning percentage (accuracy of my bold predictions) & it'll be fun to root for or against me throughout these challenges. Again, the whole idea is that I say something bold & specific like "Demar Derozan will score in single digits" & I'd explain why/how that could happen on that particular night.

Prepare yourselves for the fun all you DTTFs enthusiasts! And let's all please actively promote this blog so you build up activity for years to come!


Comments

Post a Comment