BOLD PREDICTIONS: Let's See a Game 7!

Currently I'm 0-6, but I'm bound to get one of these BOLD PREDICTIONS correct for tomorrow right?

There's only 1 game, so let's get right to by being ultra bold by predicting that LaMarcus Aldridge goes BIG with a 30/10/5 game. Of course I have Aldridge picked so this is wishful thinking, but I will say that one time in the playoffs a few years back, he had such a great performance when I had him picked in FanDuel that he won me nearly $3000 & I was mere decimals away from winning a trip to the Playboy Mansion. So yeah, he & I get along.




The Spurs will win the game & score 120 points or more! First of all, they play much better at home. Although they haven't scored 120 yet, they did score 118 in game 3, which they won. I expect Derrick White & Derozan to both play well enough in this one. They may lose this series in 7, but it's definitely going the distance. Popp is too good of a coach & will lead them into the "do or die" final game. Maybe we'll even get our first overtime game of these playoffs...



Paul Millsap will have a 15/10/5 game. He's really struggled in this series, coming short of that PRA in each category almost every game. However, I think in this game Jokic gets himself in foul trouble & Paul will become more of the playmaker. No reason for this prediction aside from me dreaming it up last night during a bold night's sleep.



As always, be sure to come back to this post after tomorrow's games to see the RESULTS summary that I'll add here to the bottom.

----------------------------------


RESULTS:
Talk about close beyond close. I almost exactly nailed Aldridge's stat line as he finished 26/10/5. If he would have played the last couple of minutes, maybe he would have gotten his 30 points. This is practically a victory for the BP, but I'll still take the loss (Wrong)

Boom! Here's the real victory baby & this one right on the nose! The Spurs scored exactly 120 & won the game! The Spurs' stars (Aldridge & Derozan) brought their A game & Rudy brought his Gay game. Big win for the BOLD predictions! (Correct!)

I was wrong about Millsap playing well as he continued to struggle. It was actually he that was in foul trouble & finished 12/4/0 with 5 fouls. Meanwhile, Jokic did not have the subpar game I predicted & instead put up a franchise playoff high 43 points along with 12r, 9a, 2s & 1 block. Congrats to the Joker, but it was the Spurs who got the last laugh tonight! (Wrong)

Current Bold Predictions Record: (1-8)


Comments

  1. I forgot that LMA plays better in Texas.

    Contemplating about switching from DMDR to LMA...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys the playoff gods agreed that only 1 series going to 6 games would be a disgrace, thus the Warriors became human and the Clippers have forced a G6 in LA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know whether to expect the Spurs to force a game 7 or if this one will be done in 6. The Nuggets have started to roll but the series has still been close. Could go either way. Time to pick LMA in Texas and get him while he is available!

    Still can't believe the Clippers took it to 6. Another day of basketball is always nice. Go Clippers! Though, if it goes 7, I have no idea who I'd have left to pick (at least round 2 should start on the same day as a possible game 7)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I think it's too difficult to keep trusting coach Pop, so LMA in Texas today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting how some still have both DMDR and LMA. SAS better not advance since I haven't touched any Nuggets and still think they could advance to Finals.

      Delete
    2. Finals? Come on Ken, we both know Denver isn't making it to the Finals.

      Delete
  5. Check the RESULTS up in the post! I almost exactly predicted Aldridge's stat line & nailed my first 100% correct bold prediction of the year right on the nose with 120 points scored & a victory for the Spurs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Easy to pick LMA in an elimination game at home. Now, for game 7, Jokic or DeRozan is the big question!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me that’s easy since I already picked Jokic

      Delete
  7. Got to trust home court advantage and pick a Spur!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also agree with this although I give the Spurs a good shot to win here, maybe even favored to based on experience, but for the purposes of DTTF, it’s best to trust home court

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. I HATE Montrezl Harrell. What a hack. Pat Bev was definitely the way to go. Knew I should have gone with my gut.

      Delete
  9. Perfect in Round 1 so far! Only pick players from the losing team except only the Warriors game 2 31 point comeback lost. I hope Denver wins game 7. If they win, I can see they have a shot to advance to the Western Finals. Happy with my Pat pick.

    27th: DeRozan
    28th: Horford
    29th: Embiid

    Some important key dates of one game:

    5/1: POR vs DEN/SA Game 3
    5/2: TOR vs PHI Game 3
    5/4: GS vs HOU Game 3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment