LeBron: Drive To The Finals

Tangent’s article covers it all for this Sunday. That is the reason I am NOT picking LeBron James because I believe he can will it. I want this generation of the NBA to say “That guy! That guy was always in the Finals!”.

If not LeBron, then pick a Pacer? Unfortunately Noone’s really consistent there like Oladipo (who I already picked). So picking a Pacer is not an option.

Luckily there’s the Jazz@Rockets Game 1. The Jazz had a good run, but it all ends in this series. They can’t stop the rocket ;) My pick goes to Donovan Mitchell. He’ll be super-amped for this matchup. Rarely have I seen a rookie this confident in the playoffs.

Monday, the Celtics host the Sixers. If the Sixers were the higher seed and with the homecourt advantage, this will be a no-brainer in their favor, but the Boston crowd has been a real factor in lifting the Celtics’ spirits. So this one I’m putting all my eggs on the Sixers ‘ basket. My pick: Al Horford.


Good luck with your picks!

Comments

  1. I also have Donovan Mitchell tonight. If you look at the series schedule from Game 3 onwards Houston and Golden State always play on the same day. So in order to get all those obvious Pelican and Jazz players picked, we have to start early and often. I missed a chance yesterday by not picking Rondo. If only I had known what the schedule looked like. I'll write a blog post about it tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I thought Warriors and Celtics series would play always on the same days. It was usually a western and an eastern series on the same day...that makes more complicated to pick everyone from the Jazz and Pelicans, certainly.

    Tomorrow probably picking one of my favourite players to watch, Jayson Tatum. Did I ever write "never bet against LeBron"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm also picking Tatum! I think he will be relied on more with Brown possibly out. We are thinking alike on this one!

      Delete
    2. Yes, even if Brown plays I don't think he will be at his best. Luckily, with the Cavs advancing, we can wait on the Raptors-Cavs series and pick from both western series in game2. Though if both Rockets and Warriors sweep their rivals (not impossible), we may only have 2 players from each team to pick. I guess it makes no sense to wait to pick star players in this round

      Delete

Post a Comment