2018 Playoffs, w00t!

Let's get this started!

We want you guys and gals to register here first:
https://www.fantasypostseason.com/league/contest_signup/63834

Here's a little how-to video on how to pick players daily in this fantasy league:


I have yet to properly research and do the numbers on who to pick, but hey, if you can do that on your own picks ahead of mine, you've already had the upper hand ;) I should be posting my thoughts here soon.

This year, we will have guest bloggers to help post about insights into the game.  Seven years into this blog and I am sure you our avid readers already know my style. Guest bloggers will be a breath of fresh air :P And I would like to thank our veteran Tangent who raised his hand and volunteered (Okay I may have twisted his arm causing that hand to get raised, j/k). I know he'll do great!

Tune in this blog for discussions on how to be better players at this game.

Thank you to Fantasy Postseason for hosting this game again this year.

Cheers!

Comments

  1. Is it already closed to new entrants??

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the standard rules that apply? Is it just pts rbs assts as one point each? Or is there more to steals blocks TOs 3s for fantasy postseason because it simply says standard rules apply

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find the fantasy scoring here:
      https://www.fantasypostseason.com/league/view_league_settings/63834

      Delete
  3. Okay, I signed in. Now what? Is there a League I can join?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.fantasypostseason.com/league/my_daily_starters/63834

      I'll post later a how-to vid

      Delete
  4. Too funny, randomly watched your little picking instructions video (even though I know how to pick) & saw that you picked your first group of players all exactly the same as I did. Hopefully great minds think alike Taong. Don't curse us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you changed your pick from Wall! Well I guess I may be making the same error with today as I changed Oladipo to Towns & Dipo is lighting up the Cavs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that was just for demo purposes.
      Haven’t seen Toronto VS John Wall in the regular season.
      Had to see Game 1 first.

      The Davis pick was okay even if they won. Means more gameplay for me :)

      Delete

Post a Comment