BOLD PREDICTIONS: Celtic Pride

Still winless at 0-5, but let's see if today's Bold Prediction will come through!

PHI/BOS: The law firm of Tatum & Brown will combine for 80 points, 15 rebounds, 15 assists & 5 combined steals/blocks. This is BOLD because Tatum has been pretty bad for the majority of these past few games & Brown has simply been average. Last game they only combined for 36 points... so I'm calling for more than double that production. Go Celts!


----------------------------------

RESULTS:

PHI/BOS: Got close! It was the Jason Tatum show in this blow-out win. They got to 76 combined points, 19 rebound, only 7 assists & 6 combined blocks/steals. The assists were the only big miss, but they simply didn't need to pass much with Tatum on a certified scoring heater.


Current Bold Predictions Record: (0-6)

Comments

  1. Sometimes your claims are too bold for your own good! Tatum and Brown crushing it and Boston on their way to win, but 80 is such a crazy amount of points they might not get there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only ended up 4 fewer in that department so I was close. If Philly stayed competitive, it would have got there!

      Delete
  2. I hear Houston knocking on Harden’s door.

    Rooting for a Nuggets-Celtics matchup. But I’m sure someone will try to fix towards Lakers-Celtics matchup.

    Already picked AD and LBJ. Got Austin Reaves picked for West Finals Game 1.

    Butler on East Finals Game 1.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot that Butler plays better at home this postseason. Changed G1 pick to Lowry. G2 Bam. G3 Butler.

      Delete
  3. Question for you since post season is closing how do you guys set up Google sheets without people knowing who they picked ect...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I just noticed, that I wrote in my picks for g7 on Sunday in the wrong column for me and my friend Kevin Schott (rows 46 and 48, respectively). That is the problem, if you scroll down and forget that there is a day without any games. I am sure you can see that I wrote in those two on time, only in the wrong columns. I noticed that I was not the only one to make that mistake.

    As for the conference finals, it´s the big favorites against the play-in teams. It SHOULD be easy pickings for the Nuggets - Celtics Finals, but, as Taong mentioned above, I am sure the NBA has wet dreams of a Finals between the Lakers and the Celtics, battling for their 18th title, respectively. Also, LeBron is 10-1 in conference finals, and the Nuggets have never been in the final round. So would a Nuggets win be a surprise? I think it is high time to start picking the role players.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment