OVER OR UNDER: Over It All Over Again

Here's my first OVER OR UNDER of these playoffs. For the record if I hit any number exactly it still counts successfully. These all mean the exact amount (or less / or more) depending on which way I go. I was (5-4) last year & intend to write the column much more often this time around.


ATL/BOS: Bey & Bogdanovic will combine for 40 points scored. I'm taking the OVER on this even though they only combined for 15 last game. I'm not entirely sold on a huge Trae Young bounce-back (although there's no way he's a bad as last game), but I do think some other key Hawks like these guys will step up. (Practically copied this from the first column last year...)


NYK/CLE: Cleveland wins by 15. I'm taking the OVER on this because I say Mitchell gets going in a big way & Garland comes along for the ride. This should be a close series, but I don't see the Knicks getting the 1st two on the road in Cleveland.


LAC/PHX: Kevin Durant will go for 35 points & 13 rebounds. I'm taking the OVER which means both numbers must be at least that amount of higher. He had 27 & 9 in those categories in Game 1. The Suns are gonna need KD to run the show in Game 2 and I expect that to happen in a Suns victory!


*Stay Tuned for the RESULTS posted below later tonight.

----------------------------------

RESULTS:

ATL/BOS: Bogdanovic scored 18, but Bey did nothing...

NYK/CLE: Cleveland won by 17. Nailed it!

LAC/PHX: Durant still has not expressed his dominance in this series going only 25/6, but the Suns got the win because a of balanced effort from all their starters, particularly 38 from Booker!

Current Over/Under Record: (1-2)

Comments

  1. I do hope for a bounce back from Trae, as I have him today. I was going to save him for a home game, and picked Murray for G1. But there's no way I am picking from the other series tonight, and I don't trust other Hawks for big numbers. I am taking the under on your bet.

    As a Knicks fan I hope you are wrong, but I can see it happening. Especially since I read Hart is doubtful for G2. He is very important for this team success IMO.

    And I am taking the over for KD. My only doubt here is if it will be a close game to play big minutes, as I expect the Suns to bounce back and win by a good margin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Under, for BeyBog
    Under, for Knicks@Cavs
    Over on the KD pts. Under on the rebs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always go out on the limb for these, similar to Bold Predictions, but not quite AS BOLD as those.

      Delete
  3. do not trust hawks to score after last game.Cavs have 4 good options Mitchell,Mobley,Garland and Allen more than most teams.Knicks are up .Im taking Mitchel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting. I firmly believe to ONLY pick from the Hawks today.

      Delete
    2. lot of players to choose from ,Hawks almost for sure will lose the series so not a good pick,

      Delete
    3. I meant thats a good pick because they will lose I cant edit

      Delete
  4. It's funny, if I didn't pick anyone for the first day of the Play-in I would be better in GD. I am in 12th place, while I am 8th in FP where I picked Edwards yesterday, and I would still have Jaren Jackson jr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im right by u in 7th

      Delete
    2. Yeah, Wolves messed me up by entering the playoffs. Not even sure how they pulled that off. They're such a dumb team.

      Delete
  5. had Edwards yesterday My first good pick,Today Leonard Tomorrow Murray from the Hawks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still feels too early for Leonard for me (although I already picked him in GD, but that's when I thought the Suns would dominate the series, which has not been the case)

      Delete
    2. Leonard out I guess Westbrook ?

      Delete

Post a Comment