OVER OR UNDER: As Above, So Below

Here's my second OVER OR UNDER of these playoffs & I have a record of (1-2) so far. There's a big slate tomorrow, so let's get to it!

NYK/CLE: Cleveland wins by 10. I'm taking the UNDER on this because I believe while Mitchell will have a big game, I bet the Knicks keep it relatively close, but the Cavs will win the game & need to win by 10 or under for me to hit on this.


MEM/LAL: Anthony Davis will score 30 points & grab 10 rebounds. I'm taking the OVER on this as AD barely showed up last game & will need to redeem himself in this one. He's an incredibly up/down player & I expect a big "up" from him in this one.


MIA/MIL: Milwaukee will win by 10. I'm taking the OVER on this as I believe the Bucks will absolutely kick their butts in this one. They gotta be pissed with the way they closed last game or more importantly, let Jimmy close last game. I doubt Jimmy gets even 30 points in this one.



GSW/SAC: De'Aaron Fox will score 25 points with 10 assists. I'm taking the UNDER on this as I believe his fractured finger will absolutely affect his performance. But hey, he said he's playing and he's the "clutchest" guy in the league so maybe he proves me wrong, but I bet he just won't have it physically even though he's an absolute baller.


*Stay Tuned for the RESULTS posted below later tonight.

----------------------------------

RESULTS:

NYK/CLE: Mitchell and the Cavs BLEW IT & were ELIMINATED.

MEM/LAL: Davis with 31 points & 19 rebounds. NAILED THE OVER BABY!!

MIA/MIL: This one was well on its way with Milwaukee up 16 heading to the 4th quarter, but they somehow managed to blow a double digit lead heading into the final frame for the 2nd straight game & let the #8 seed ELIMINATE them after only winning 1 game in the series. Just incredible...

GSW/SAC: Wow... Fox finished with 24 points and 9 assists. I couldn't have been any closer to NAILING THIS ONE!!

Current Over/Under Record: (3-4)

Comments

  1. Got Donovan picked.
    No way Brunson’s Knicks gonna lose 3 straight.

    Hunter the next day 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do not want to take a chance on not getting Gianni and 2 things can happen.1 they win and if they win Im sure he will have a big game..2 they lose and at least I picked him.Also I want to get Fox friday.Tomorows a tough pick.I picked Young and Murray.I can live without not getting any other Hawk.I probly take Tatum or Brown thursday in a close out game.Again I dont want risk not getting their points BUt predicting the winner is also vital,Then again theres theGrizzlies I picked ja but they still have 2 other good picks.My heart says Bucks beat Heat tonight and lakers beat Grizz But will not risk not getting Gianni who if he plays normal minutes should get good numbers So Giannis Tatum or Brown and possibly Fox or Curry friday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice for taking Giannis if you did. I thought for sure I'd have at least one other chance to, but wow, the Bucks choked so badly in this series!

      Delete
    2. in 3rd in our league with most players left..Great Heat won and I have all their players left and glad to get big numbers from Giannis.Same strategy today with Tatum,I alreadt took Murray and Young can live without any other hawk.I expect a bug game from Tatum Sometimes u have to take the team u think will win

      Delete
  3. Nailed 2 out of 4 of these challenging Over/Unders! Guess I can predict player stats much better than game outcomes. Shocking that Cavs & Bucks only won 1 game each after the seasons they had.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bucks could not stop Butler He single handedly beat them

      Delete
    2. I am more surprised about the Bucks, especially only winning one game. Not so much about the Cavs, as I said I trust this Knicks. They have finished really strong, since they adquired Hart. Their defense is really good, which is important in the Playoffs. With Hart and Mitchell Robinson being a big part of this. Let's see how the Randle injury affects them against the Heat, it should be a hard fought series

      Delete
  4. I screwed up and didnt pick Giannis thinking they would win silly me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here and likely with a ton of us. Oh well

      Delete
    2. Missed the high PRA too.
      But looking back, I would have decided the same thing.
      What happened was out of ordinary anyways -- Bucks lost with a monster Giannis game.

      Delete

Post a Comment