BOLD PREDICTIONS: Burning Bridges!

It's time for the 4th annual Bold Predictions segment! Last year I went (1-7) after going (0-19 the previous two years combined). So now I sit at (1-26) lifetime & while I hope to improve this winning % I promise I won't go easy on myself with these predictions. So without further ado, it's time to Go BOLD or Go Home!

Nets/Sixers: Mikal Bridges will post a triple double. This is bold because although he's been having a coming out party in Brooklyn, he's never recorded a triple double in his career & he's still playing on the road against a much more talented Sixers team. He had 5 rebounds and only 1 assist so not exactly close in those areas, but hell, I have him picked tomorrow so wishful thinking!


Warriors/Kings: The Warriors will win by 20 or more points. This is bold because the Warriors had one of the worst road records in the entire league this season & Sacramento is riding high on confidence after a Game 1 win. Fox scored nearly 40 while Sabonis struggled with his offense and is due for a higher scoring performance so it's not likely that the Warriors open up a complete can of whoop ass, but it's certainly possible. As always, I'll edit this post and paste the results at the bottom once the games are over with. Enjoy & let me know what you think of these Bold Predictions!



----------------------------------

RESULTS:

BKN/PHIL: 
Bridges teased me big time posting a 9/5/6 line in the first half and getting halfway to a triple-double. Of course he let me down finishing with 21/5/7 in the loss.

SAC/GSW: Not only did the Dubs not win by 20 or more, they actually lost by 8 & now trail the Kings 0-2, the same as my current BP record.

Current Bold Predictions Record: (0-2)








Comments

  1. i laid in egg with Towns every single persons taking Bridges tonight me too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Towns was the first awful showing, I'd love for him to be the last!

      Delete
  2. Oh, I thought the bold predictions were yesterday when I read that the Suns were going to sweep the Clippers. Sorry, I couldn't resist xD 4 road wins in G1, Playoffs are looking interesting!

    Certainly you don't go easy on yourself. I think Bridges is almost unanimous pick today, so it won't make a big difference. But I don't see it happening. With the Warriors everything is possible if they start making a lot of threes, but I see the Kings winning more games than most expect. I wouldn't even be surprised to see them advancing, G2 will be a big one for the future of this series

    ReplyDelete
  3. So disappointed in the Suns but perhaps that’s exactly what they needed to get going. They needed to know what a loss feels like with KD and may as well get it outta the way early.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy that Kings won, now up 2-0. Light the beam!
    But still, not the time yet to pick a Warrior on the next game in DTTF. Warrior still has two more home games. A 2-2 is not far out of possibility.
    But if Warriors get down 3-0 or 3-1, then start picking them.

    Sixers won G2 and now up 2-0. Nets was on the fight, until Sixers came alive mid-3Q. Looking at Cam Johnson for next game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed with everything you've said, except I still have Dinwiddie and am picking him over Cam Johnson.

      Delete

Post a Comment