Jerry Ricochet's Upcoming Blogs! (2024 Edition)

You Know The Drill!

Sign-Ups Now Open at Fantasy Postseason! First game is Saturday, April 20 so join by then!


Free Public League w/ Prizes: Free FPS Public League

$25 Buy-In League also through FPS: Email Ken at ValuePicker11@hotmail.com and he'll get sorted, but do it soon because it starts this Saturday! FPS Private Money League

Free Spreadsheet  Google Drive League  that includes the play-in (already in progress)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Much like the last few years, I’ll be aiming for a blog entry once every other day or so of the playoffs & will generally alternate between the three concepts described below while Tangent (Jason) & perhaps others may chime in with additional entries from time to time. 

Against The Grain
I recognize clearly what the most popular picks of the day are & make a suggestion for another player more under the radar with reasons why that player could very well over-perform & potentially put you in a good spot competitively by going contrarian to the masses.

Bold Predictions
I make extremely bold predictions (going against something that's favored/expected) about each game on the day's slate; just one prediction per matchup that I fully expect to be wrong about, but just might be right about. I encourage you all to agree or disagree with me in the comments & create an engaging discussion. I'll keep public track of my winning percentage (accuracy of my bold predictions) & it'll be fun to root for or against me throughout these challenges. Again, the whole idea is that I say something bold & specific like "Embiid will score in single digits" & I'd explain why/how that could happen on that particular night. I was (0-7 last year) after going (1-26 the previous three years combined) so I def don't make it easy on myself, lol. 

Over Or Under
I'll make a statement & then acknowledge whether I'll take the over or under. For example, "Milwaukee will win by 10 points & I'm taking the over" or "Giannis will get 30/15 & I'm taking the under on both" I'd love for you all to put your own thoughts in the comments of each entry & I'll add to the bottom of each post after the games are over with to discuss the outcome of that days predictions. My final over/record last year was (3-9) so I fare a bit better here than with Bold Predictions.

Prepare yourselves for the fun all you DTTFs enthusiasts! And let's all please actively promote this blog so you build up activity for years to come!





Comments

  1. Maccabi de LevantarApril 19, 2024 at 12:14 PM

    Hi again one more year! Nice to see you all again. I hope everyone's doing great. Let's have some fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back Maccabi!
      Welcome back everyone!
      Who's getting jiggy?!!!!!
      Lesgoooooooooooooooo!!!!

      Delete
  2. My private league has 28 verified members with more to arrive by noon EST Saturday. Come join the fun! DK scoring and round multiplier is a strategic beast, roller coaster ride. It's not unusual for players near the bottom of the standings at the end of round 1 to finish in the money. E-mail: ValuePicker11@hotmail.com to get an invite and check out the settings. You're not locked in until you pay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BracketChallenge.NBA. com
    - Pick the NBA Playoff Bracket
    Winners and in how many games.
    +
    Espn has a Bracket:

    https://fantasy.espn.com/games/nba-playoff-challenge-2024/

    Thanks for All You do!
    Have a good 1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As of current in ESPN Bracket
      Celtics 38% picked as champ
      Nuggets 24.4%
      Thunder 7%
      Mavericks 4.9%
      Lakers 4.9%
      Bucks 4%

      My unbiased prediction is Celtics beating Nuggets in the Finals.
      My biased prediction is of course is Mavs beating the Nuggets then the Celtics :D

      Delete

Post a Comment