OVER OR UNDER: Blue Arrow Flies

Here's my fifth & final OVER OR UNDER of these playoffs & I have a record of (3-8) so far. Let's rock a little wishful thinking...

MIA/DEN: Jamal Murray will get 35 point triple-double. I'm taking the over. He's had double digit assists in every game this series, but his scoring & rebounding comes & goes. He just had a 34 point triple double the game before last, but that's already known as one of his best games ever so it's a pretty tall task to ask for something even better so soon. However Murray is HUNGRY & he's CLUTCH & I have him picked in all leagues as what will very well be my last pick of the playoffs. I've saved him for this moment & I have a shot at first place in all leagues. Let's see what he does for me as the Nuggets aim to win their first ever NBA championship & let's go BLUE ARROW!


----------------------------------

RESULTS:

Well, it was not a pretty game & Jamal Murray definitely struggled along with many other players. He finished 14/8/8 & the Nuggets just weren't quite as bad as the Heat as Denver won their first ever title in a gentleman's sweep!

Final Over/Under Record: (3-9)

Comments

  1. The Heat team looks spent in their latest media session which didn’t match their words of encouragement. Let’s see some enthusiasm and get those veins pumping for G5 to get to G6 at home.

    I got Michael Porter Jr picked, and with that I won’t be able to catch your 1-pt lead over me at the main FPS league.

    This pick should cement my top 50 place in that league of 272. And with luck, to top 40.

    Let’s go Nuggets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nuggets win!

    Congrats to all the Nuggets fans out there, you are the true winners!

    Got my final ranking at #34 at FPS’s public league. Feel free to comment below with your results.

    Thank you Jerry and Tangent for all the blog posts. Hats off to you both!

    That’s a wrap for me! See you all again here in April 2024!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally got the win on the Google Sheet and finished at #9 in FPS - super happy with my playoff run. Really hoping another page pops up for next year ... miss the good old original NBA DTTF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Silas!

    I finished 9th on GD and 52nd on FP, not the best year, but decent enough. Let's see if we have something more than GD for the next season. In any case I hope to see you all here again!

    Thanks to Jason and Jerry for all the posts here. Have a nice summer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the Nuggets and their fans. And to Nikola Jokic who might just be the 2nd biggest Serbian sports headline this week.

    I finished 12th in GD and 104th in FP. If only I had been able to pick Russel Westbrook in the first round when he was last man standing for the Clippers in a guaranteed-50-PRA-mode. Ah well.

    As it seems probable that next year we "only" have GD to play in may I make a suggestion? After the first few days you have to scroll to get to the current gameday. Is it possible to freeze the cells in a way that you can see the points (meaning up to column C) and the dates (up to row 2)? Makes it easier to get the right box to write the names in and maybe even see the points of the contestants.

    Thanks for providing enough for me to still follow the playoffs even after Dirk got out of the league.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment