(Not)Guaranteed: Not over yet?!

Welcome to another (maybe last this year) edition of Guarantees in which I (do not) guarantee things that can happen in Game 6 of NBA Finals. So far 51/116 Guarantees were correct and 2/4 last time. Let's see how accurate it will be in Guarantees for Game 6.

Guarantee #117: It's not over yet?! I guarantee Phoenix Suns are going to win Game 6 (remember, I guaranteed correctly many Suns' wins, so there is serious chance for Game 7 ;)). [Not correct]

Guarantee #118: Strong starters' performance! I guarantee all Suns' starters are going to score 10+ points (they did it in Games 2 & 5). [Not correct, Bridges had 7]

Guarantee #119: Rebounding is a key! I guarantee Bucks will have not more than 3 rebounds more than Suns (they had more than Phoenix in all 5 games in the series). [Not correct, Bucks had 18 rebounds more]

Guarantee #120: Big 3 passing! I guarantee Bucks' Big 3 will have at least 20 assists in Game 6 (they had 20+ assists combined in 2 Finals' games). [Not correct, they had 18 assists combined]

Guarantee #121: Vintage CP3! I guarantee Chris Paul is going to score at least 21 points on 45%+ FG%. [Correct, at least last Guarantee of this playoffs is correct]

 

In the end 52/121 (43%) Guarantees were correct, so it was not so bad ;)



Feel free to discuss in comments Finals' games, your picks and upcoming Olympics. And whenever you read it, have a nice day!



As it is last post of this playoffs, I want to thank you all for reading, commenting and just being around - although my results in DttF were below my expectations this year, it was great experience for me to share my thoughts with you and I'm looking forward to do it next year with some new idea for new series next year in my mind ;) Take care of yourself, have a great year and see you again when next year's playoffs arrives :)

Comments

  1. I would love to see more basketball, but my gut is saying that Milwaukee is taking this one home tonight. My pick is PJ Tucker. Yeah, it has come to this for my pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still way better than Torrey "I played 49 seconds" Craig ;)

      Giannis was so big today, wow :) Milwaukee, congrats on being NBA champions!

      Delete
    2. I almost picked Torrey Craig. Was going to title my pick "NBA Champion Torrey Craig". But decided I was going to save that for Game 7 ;)

      Delete
    3. Yeah, this year's DTTF couldn't finish in a different way than with a ZERO. Congrats to the Bucks. Now let's enjoy the Olympics!

      Delete
  2. Congrats to all Bucks fans out there! 👏 👏 👏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment