(Not)Guaranteed: Fear the Deer!

Welcome to another edition of Guarantees in which I (do not) guarantee playoffs things that can happen in Game 3 of NBA Finals which is on Sunday. So far 45/104 Guarantees were correct, which gives Guarantees about 43% of accurancy. Let's see if I can finish strong and improve this result in remaining Guarantees.

Guarantee #105: Fear the Deer! I guarantee Milwaukee Bucks are going to win Game 3 of the NBA Finals. [Correct]

Guarantee #106: Much needed support! I guarantee Jrue & Khris will score at least 45 points combined after having combined 39 in G1 and 28 in G2. [Not correct, they scored 39 points]

Guarantee #107: DominAytor! I guarantee DeAndre Ayton will have at least 15 points and 15 rebounds double-double in Game 3 (I hope so as he is my pick ;)). [Not correct, he had 9 rebounds]

Guarantee #108: Shooting well from behind the arc! I guarantee Milwaukee Bucks are going to shoot over 40% from three in Game 3 (they shot 44% from three in G1, but just 29% in G2). [Not correct, they shot 38.9% from three]



Feel free to discuss in comments your picks for the remaining games, my guarantees, players and teams performances. And whenever you read it, have a nice day!

Comments

  1. I think #105, 106 and 108 are pretty much related. Bucks will probably need last two to be correct to win the game. And probably if it happens, #107 will not as there will be less boards available ;) Sticking with Crowder as my next pick, Bridges for game4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right ;) they are important smaller factors which should help them win :) and with rebounds we never know because it also depends on game how other players from same team rebound - it can be go in many directions, but I hope Ayton will grab a lot of them as I'm sticking with him hoping for bounce-back in terms of PRA ;)

      By the way, Game 2 was great for all Suns' starters, so there was actually no bad pick there ;)

      Delete
  2. i had Bridges which was a good pick,I have 1313 points only big gun left is CP3 but ill save him for deciding game.Either Johnson or Covington next ? how many points yaal have

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean in FP? I have 1259 and after 2nd round I know I play just for fun as too many things went badly ;) I have Ayton and CP3 left and then I'm going with Cameron Johnson. Then it is probably Craig ;)

      And you meant Connaughton probably from Bucks? He's decent option now :) and Covington plays for Portland ;)

      Delete
  3. I fear for the deer. Giannis looked dominant to start G2 with, the Bucks looked like they were gonna take it, but didn’t take a while for the Suns to be back in the game. I fear home crowd won’t be enough to pull the Bucks from the ditch. Milwaukee, prove me wrong.

    But… there are too many erased 0-2 series the past few years. Anything can still happen.

    Hoping for a great G3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, after finding the worst Crowder game in g1 I found the worst Lopez in g3, compared to his other Finals games. Ah well, now it´s time for the Booker bounceback game. After scoring just 10 points in g3 he will hopefully go bananas in g4. Won´t he? Meanwhile in FP I have my last remaining Buck with half a worth, go Portis. I kind of hope the series will be over in 5 games. Not much chance to rise in the ranks, and I really don´t want to start picking guys who average 5 minutes a series.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment