BOLD PREDICTIONS: Knockout Punches

Currently 0-7 & have all but disappeared from this blog as my comrades Jason & Maciej continue to do a stellar job. Better late than never, Bold Predictions are back & will cover the next two games

Suns/Clippers: Chris Paul records a points/assists double-double with at least 5 rebounds added in. This is bold because he hasn't looked particularly great since returning from his stint with Covid. He only had 7 assists and 4 rebounds last game, but it's my guess that the Suns will light up the valley & deliver the knockout punch tonight! CP3 fell short in assists & rebounds. And the Suns lost the game... ouch.


Bucks/Hawks: Lou Williams scores at least 12 points & the Hawks lose. This is bold because he's scored only 5 points in each of the last two games and has played 17 min or less every game so far. The Bucks now have all the momentum & with Ice Trae somewhat hobbled I feel the door will be open for Lou Williams to try & save them from a 3-1 hole, which he'll attempt valiantly, but ultimately fail. And let's face it, down 3-1 will be a knockout punch to the Hawks. Sweet Lou erupted with Trae Young not playing at all this game. But my prediction proved incorrect because the Hawks routed the Bucks. And to make things worse, Giannis got injured... ouch!



----------------------------------

RESULTS: (0-2)

OVERALL BOLD PREDICTIONS: (0-9) OUCH!


Comments

  1. I think the CP3 predxn is doable. He’s gonna everything in his power to get a taste of his first Finals.

    Plus his team is really doing this for CP3, especially Ayton (reminscent of 2011 Tyson Chandler publicly declaring they’re doing it for Dirk’s ring).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, given I've been 0-7 so far, I decided to make it a bit more doable than a "triple-double" that I had in mind, but we have to remember that the Clippers are very capable of being an elite defensive team. Curious to see how this goes.

      Delete
  2. I didn't see the post yesterday, but I hope you will not be 0-9 xD I have Lou W tonight, as I had similar thoughts about next game. Well, and also because I don't have much else to pick from lol (well, I have Portis for game5)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment