NBA Round 2 Series Reports

Here's where we are at midway through the Second Round


Miami leads Milwaukee 3-0

Who saw this coming? Not me. You should be very concerned if you have a lot of good Bucks picks left to make. Coach Budenholzer is pretty much always eliminated from the playoffs in four straight. I still have Giannis and Middleton left myself. That was pretty foolish. I'm hoping for a miracle, and by that I mean Bucks just making it to Game 5. Giannis is questionable with an injury, so be sure to confirm he is playing if you are picking him.


Houston leads LA Lakers 1-0

Here's another series where the lower seed is out ahead of the top seeded team. Fortunately, we have more time to gauge this series, thanks to the Milwaukee implosion. Any by more time, I mean one extra game. Could Houston pull off the series win? Maybe. At a minimum it looks like this could be a long series.


Toronto and Boston tied 2-2

This series might just be too close to call. If you picked two Raptors already, know that you are not alone. It's not too late if you want to continue course. Either way, you need to take a risk in this series. Based on the first four games, you need to pick a team and stick with it from here on out. If you get it right? Huge gains for you. If you get it wrong? You probably aren't in the running anymore this year. You can still play it safe and follow the flow of the series, but that's not going to get you first place. If you've already picked Raptors, that doesn't mean you have to keep picking Raptors. The majority of players already picked two of them anyways, just like you. You can start going for Celtics players and stick with it.


LA Clippers and Denver tied 1-1

Denver looked awful in Game 1. What did they do in Game 2? Big win. Probably not enough to really concern you yet if you think the Clippers will win, but this should certainly be a series. The good news is you can focus on Raptors vs Celtics and save this series for later anyways. Just watch the games and enjoy.



Comments

  1. i dont think u have to pick between toranto and celtics I took 2 raptors .I still think Boston will win but maybe 51 % It could go either way,Im taking Tatum.If they win ill take a Raptor.Today I got Middleton I already took Giannis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today waiting on the Greek Freak news. With Bledsoe? as a backup. Not that I really trust him, but between him and Lopez...I will take the risk and keep picking Raptors, I still believe in the Celtics to advance. Tomorrow with Van Vleet. And we have time to pick from the west later, as you said. Especially with the Rockets and Nuggets wins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As of 30mins before tip-off reports say he’s playing despite bummed ankle.

      He’s my pick now even if he has reduced minutes or even none.

      Delete
    2. Great, now Giannis is out for the rest of the game.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Luckily my Lopez over Bledsoe worked out. Can’t believe Bucks are done!

      Delete
  4. Yeah, Giannis was fantastic, but he only played 11 minutes... his result wasn't bad, but Middleton's result this day was way better (should have picked Giannis in G3, not Middleton, but who knows the future? ;)). Today I'm going with Bledsoe hoping for decent game as Bucks will be eliminated soon and then it'll be time to pick some Rockets/Lakers players.

    I considered picking third Raptor today, but still having all players from Heat I decided to play it safe and pick player from Celtics. I'm happy with good Jaylen Brown's game as he wasn't obvious choice, but I had feeling he will bounce-back. In Game6 it's time for third Raptor, in my case FVV as I already took Lowry and Siakam. In eventual Game7 I'll probably pick Celtics player.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m hoping to enter the next round without having picked any Heat, Celtics, Lakers or Clippers. So far so good.

      Delete

Post a Comment