My pick for this date? Danilo Gallinari..
- Danilo Gallinari -- The Nuggets may win 1 more in Denver, but it does not change the way I think this series will end. I am taking the Italian in Game 3 and that's it for the Nuggets for me. No other Nuggets can give me a consistent upper 20s PRA. This also frees my pick chart to concentrate on the other 3 matches in the next few gamedays.
- Joe Johnson -- With Josh Smith's left knee injured, the Hawks are going to lean on Joe to heat it up. If you think the Celtics are going to clamp on Joe, Jeff Teague is another option to give you a higher PRA while Josh is out.
- Rajon Rondo -- Back from suspension, expect him to get out of the gates flying. Expect a high 30s PRA from him in Game 3. Kevin Garnett is having a great series, with or without Rondo, so you can pick him on a latter date.
- Jrue Holiday -- Good first game, and a great second game. With that trend, it is hard to imagine him suddenly dipping in stats for the next game. I can say you can't go wrong with him.
- Joakim Noah -- 31 PRA and without Rose, you gotta love how he performs in these playoffs. But aside from him, there's no one else (maybe Rip Hamilton). I will pick him on a latter date if and only if needed.