OVER OR UNDER: Welcome To Round 2!

Here's my second OVER OR UNDER of the playoffs. Big props to Maciej for writing so many great posts while I've been slammed with other work. I haven't exactly picked well in DTTF or Fantasy Postseason. While most of us all got duped in a similar way with how some of the first round series went, I mostly picked the same collection of players as other folks did, but just on the worst days / in the wrong order. Also, I took some risks that didn't pay off, like picking Fournier to save Randle (I think) & poof! there went the Knicks. But ya, wild times. I'm a long time Suns fan and with all the Mavs fans we have on this blog, I urge ya'll to now move to the Suns hype train. Let's do this

Bucks/Nets: Middleton & Giannis combine for 65 points. I'm taking the OVER! Hell, that's a lot of points, but the Bucks are gonna need big games from both of them in order to take full advantage of the Nets missing Harden & win this game! (Wow, what a joke these Bucks are. These guys combined for 35 points & well, you can guess what the result was & I was way wrong here)


Suns/Bucks: The Suns will win this game by 9 points! I'm not sure why I hate the Nuggets so much; probably because I badly wanted Dame Dolla & the Blazers to advance. I think this ends up being close and that the Suns win in single digits. So I'm taking the UNDER but it only applies to the Suns winning of course. (Reverse jinx worked as the Suns dominated down the stretch to win by 17 points! So I was wrong to take the under.)


Hawks/Sixers: Danny Green will hit 4 three-pointers! Let's face it; the Sixers have to win this game after a Game 1 loss. Their defense looks stifling down the stretch and all they need to do is make some damn shots. Green was 0-4 from three in Game 1. I'll take the OVER & actually think he hits 4 right on the money, which would also make me correct. I almost said 3, but gotta go BOLD on these! (He's shooting so badly the home crowd was booing him. LOL. I was definitely wrong here as he only made 1 3-pointer. Had I said Curry or Milton, I would have nailed this.)


Clippers/Jazz: Morris & Jackson combine for 25 points. I'm taking the UNDER. They've been great the past few games for the Clippers & have been exceeding that number. Hell, Reggie himself had 25 the game before last, but the Jazz are a much different defensive team than the Mavs. I don't see them letting those guys go off. And screw the Clippers; I'll be rooting against them the whole wayyyyy. Go Jazz! (It can't rain all the time! I got one right! Morris & Jackson scored 9 points each to combine for only 18. And I'm stoked the Jazz won.)


*Stay Tuned for the RESULTS posted below later tonight.

----------------------------------

RESULTS: (1-3 on these...)


Current Over/Under Record: (2-5)

Comments

  1. WOW, Middleton zero points and first half almost over. Bucks down 30. Probably gonna be swept, even without Harden. Absolutely zero fight in this team. So disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Harrison FP and Morris GD for becoming the invisible men!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm all the Nuggets I could have taken and I get the one who goes 1/10 just 9 PAR for (I'm sure) his WORST playoff game EVER! JaMychal Green was not in nearly as good recent form and he gets 22 (more than double (even beat Jrue Holiday's 20)) but Morris goes from 35 in his last game {and 36 the game before granted that had 2OT} to 9 enabling even Holiday picks to gain 11. The only worse than expected picks were Timofey Mozgov's infamous ZERO (inbetween a 39 and 31) and maybe Harden's 20 in 2017 elimination game when Leonard was a Spur and was out and the Spurs won by 39!

      Delete
  3. Wow, Suns were over and Giannis + Middleton under - not a good start for you ;) so I'm going against you for today ;)

    I'm taking under with Danny as I expect this to be blow-out and 4 3's is a lot for Danny.

    And Morris + Reggie is close, but I'm going over as I expect Morris 17 and Reggie 10 points, but I'm afraid Reggie will be coming from the bench this series, which limits his fantasy ceiling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Going opposite of me is never a bad idea. At least I reverse jinxed my Suns into a sizable win!

      Delete
  4. Got one of these! Neither Morris or Reggie even got to 10 points.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment