(Not)Guaranteed: In style

Welcome to another edition of Guarantees in which I (do not) guarantee playoffs things that can happen in next 4 days. For now Guarantees are guaranteed in less than 50% (13/28), but maybe it can be more guaranteed than not and more than 50% of them will be correct. I will try to do so, let's get in to see what can be guaranteed for next few days.

Tuesday Guarantees

Guarantee #31: Finish in style at home! I guarantee Nets will win this game by at least 15 points and finish this series in style with Harden's double-double. [Not correct, Harden even had triple-double, but Nets won by 14 points]

Guarantee #32: Crazy scoring battle! I guarantee Jokic & Dame are going to score at least 32 points. [Correct, what a game!]

Guarantee #33: Win again! I predicted Suns' both wins, so I guarantee it again: Phoenix Suns are going to win Game 5 against the Lakers. [Correct, I was right again with Suns' win]

Wednesday Guarantees

Guarantee #34: Not over yet! I guarantee at least one of teams facing elimination (Wizards, Knicks, Grizzlies) is going to win. [Not correct, all three teams facing elimination lost]

Guarantee #35: Give me More(ant)! I guarantee Ja Morant will have great game, scoring at least 25 points with at least 7 assists. [Correct, he had 27&11]

Guarantee #36: Three in a row! I guarantee Clippers are going to win their third game in a row and Kawhi&PG13 both are going to have 20+ points again. [Not correct, Mavs won]

Thursday Guarantees

Guarantee #37: Great players going big! I guarantee LeBron and Dame are going big with at least 30 points and 7 assists. [Not correct, both were close, but didn't score 30 points]

Friday Guarantees

Guarantee #38: Big KP! I guarantee Porzingis is going to score at least 20 points in Game 6. [Not correct, KP scored under 10 points again...]



Feel free to discuss in comments not only my guarantees, but also games, players performances and fantasy implications. And whenever you read it, have a great day!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. If Blazers win this game, then it'd probably be good pick unless Porter has bad game ;)

      Delete
  2. Let's see: I don't agree #33, as I think LeBron will have a moster game to give the Lakers a much needed win probably without AD. I agree on both previous ones.

    I agree on #34, as I think (and hope) the Knicks will extend the series at MSG. Also #35 and #36 are very likely to happen.

    I don't agree with #37 because I think Dame could score big, but will be under 7 assists. And #38 could go either way, but I think he should step up in a possible elimination game, so maybe yes.

    So it's 6/8 for me this time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always, thanks for comments :) we'll see what happens... and I also think about Smart as my pick, but I don't know if it's smart decision as possibly Lakers and Blazers' losses will put me in tough spot, but that seems unlikely. Although I'm afraid of blowout in Nets game and Smart playing like 25 unproductive minutes... I'd recommend picking from Suns if someone believes in Lakers' win (I don't, but on the other hand betting against LeBron is hard and I'm not sure of it) as Ayton & CP3 can deliver nicely.

      Delete
    2. I already picked Booker, and I want to see CP3 on a better level before picking him. Maybe Ayton and/or CP3 if the series go to 7 games. And I am trusting the Blazers to advance, if they don't I am screwed up anyway

      Delete
  3. Nice day for Guarantees as 2/3 from today are correct, with Nets so close to 15-point win and also OT game which gave another 1st round Guarantee - I'm now at exactly 50% (16/32), so I see a chance to be over 50% ;)

    Should I add guarantee for another Suns' win? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment