Miami Heat Are Back-To-Back Champs !!

Shop for 2013 Miami Heat NBA Champs Merchandise at NBAStore.comCongratulations to the Miami Heat, they are the 2013 NBA Champions! Congratulations to Finals MVP LeBron James who purged another demon in the Spurs, and redeemed himself yet again in a fashion only the best player of this generation can show. But this is not just about one person; congratulations to three-time champ Dwyane Wade, defensive anchor Chris Bosh, Coach Erik Spoelstra who have proven his real worth, Pat Riley for his ninth ring (!!), Ray Allen for his Game 6 tying shot and his second ring, Shane Battier for his big-time shooting, and all of the Heat players who make up for the best defense that a Game 7 deserves.

Let's also give respect to the San Antonio Spurs. An A-grade organisation, the blueprint for many teams to mimic. Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili, Coach Gregg Popovich -- they are the model for everyone in the NBA. Look out for them in 2014.

In NBA.com's Drive To The Finals fantasy game, I said last year that I will take more risks this year to be in the top 10%, and that I did. The strategy was different and I can say was more sound. From last year's 89% to this year's 98%, I am quite happy but now that I have tasted that, I want more! Next year, 99% will be the goal as I polish some kinks in the strategy to get me over the hump.

As for ESPN's 1-N-Done, in my first year in that game, a percentile of 96.4% is quite a-ok if not for that missed pick in the second round. I was hovering in the 80%+ before the Finals, and then five of the Big 3s carried me in the Finals. The strategy in that fantasy game is quite different, with those increasing multipliers as we go deeper in the playoffs. And now that I have a feel of the game, I am starting to mold some strategies for next year. Here's aiming to get into the top 3% for next year.

As for this blog, we have more than doubled the pageviews from last year. That's from 11,000 last year to 27,000 pageviews this postseason. I would like to thank all of our followers from the United States, Australia, Portugal, Spain, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, Hong Kong, Japan and other parts of the world. Don't forget to bookmark this page so we can have fun again with these playoff fantasy games in 2014 :)

A big big BIG thank you to our avid followers who post in the comments section for their ever-important views, opinions and tips: Alex Herges, Seda, quark, Luminosity and many others. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You have outsmarted me in many corners of the game. I will be honored to race with you again next year.

That's it for this year, folks! Hope you had fun. See you again in ten months!