- Josh Smith -- Safest choice at 29 PRA. Hard to believe there are still 22% of the drivers like me who did not pick him before (I should have). I guess lots of people like to gamble. Now that they extended the series for us, c'mon let's all hold hands and carry Josh into the pick pit.
- Carlos Boozer -- Hottest pick of the day as more than 31% of the drivers opted to bank on his 28 PRA. Not that far behind Josh in stats, and more likely to keep performing with Noah absent.
- If both lose Game 6, then at least I already picked the highest available PRA player, Josh.
- If Hawks and Bulls win (unlikely), then my pick on May 12 will be Boozer.
- If Hawks lose and Bulls win, then my pick will still be Boozer.
- If Hawks win and Bulls lose, then my pick will then be Al Horford (25 PRA). Not bad for the worst case scenario.
Excelsior! Aim high!